Four

Disclaimer: Do we really need to repeat it? Btw, Sorry for the slow update! TTATT

Chapter 4: The First Murder Case And The First Class Trial

If You'll speak about journalism and broadcasting, there's only one person that's so great on it. So, Do you know him? It's none other than Steve Perilion. Many stations and companies asked for Steve to work with them, Did you know what he did? He accepted.

When he received a letter from Hope's Peak Private Academy, he obeyed what the letter said. He thought that the academy was filled with hope-- From the name of the academy--"Hope's" Peak Private Academy. But, he didn't think that maybe, HIS THOUGHT WAS INCORRECT.

He didn't take the situation he was in seriously, and because luck wasn't on his side, he became the first victim. 

-----------------------------

"Wow! You're a very good designer!", "Your designs are magnificent!"

That's what Kandice Tisha would always hear whenever he clients will see her designs, and because of that, she became famous. Her dream of becoming a famous Interior Designer was because of her parents. 

Both of her parents earned wealth because of their skills in designing. She became more motivated to be a famous Interior Designer when her father died from a lung cancer when she was only 5 years old, leaving her mother to take care of her. She's an only child, and that was easy for her mother. Her mother is now her only family, that's why she really really love her. 

Being "stock at Hope's Peak Private Academy" And "Living at Hope's Peak Private Academy Forever", were not statements to accept for Kandice's opinion. The thought of her mother hating her because her mother will think her only child would leave her, is really really unacceptable.

-------------------------------

Before going back to his room, Steve went first to the kitchen. He's really excited and carefree. What if someone will murder him there--in the kitchen? Simply, he doesn't care, because he doesn't believe what that Monobear was saying . If you'll be  in his situation, will you believe on a talking bear? Of Course Not!

Back to the Kitchen. The kitchen is full of different delicious foods, that can really wet your mouth.

After 10 minutes--Now, he's done eating, beacuse his stomach is full and it cannot take any food anymore--, he walked back to his room, which is a 2 minutes walk.

Opening the door--Forgetting to lock the door--, he saw a cellphone, a key, and a paper.

WAIT....WHATTT??? A paper? Monobear didn't said that there will be a paper.

Getting excited, He took the paper first--Not obeying what Monobear ordered them to do, Not that he really care--.

Opening the paper, which have a note inside, he began to read it silently. After a minute or so, he folded the paper. It clearly said that he need to go to a room--which is located 10 meters away from his room.

He took his cellphone with him and used the key to lock the room, pocketing it, while he held his cellphone at his right hand, the folded paper on his left hand.

When he arrived at the said room, he remain standing.

'This is really weird! Have I been tricked?' He thought to his self, while balling his left hand--that held the folded paper, now a crumpled paper, all the way clutching his cellphone--that is on his right hand--, not knowing that his cellphone his open. Unknown to him, He accidentally clicked the "record" (meant to record something) from the Records.