Chapter Three

Nico's P.o.v

Me and Kenzie slowly opened the closet door to find everyone back in their human form.

"Was that what i think it was?" Kenzie asked stepping out of the closet.

"Ya and I think we are Amnesia," OmNom said a little worried.

"Hey look that what i found," Jon said as he climbed out from under the bed with two lanterns and a few bottles of oil.

"I found some laudenum and tinder boxes," OmNom said going though the desk.

"I found five backpacks. One for each of us," Kenzie said going though the dresser.

"I found some sanitey potions," Kc said looking under the bed she woke up in.

I looked in the closet and founda key that said kitchen on it. "I found the key to the kitchen," I said.

"Good! We should head there. Here everyone take a backpack," Kenzie said giving us a small leather backpack. I put the key in my backpack. OmNom gave each of us a bottle of laudenum and a tinder box. Kc gave us a bottle of sanitey potion. I put them in my backpack and put my backpack on my back. Jon gave one of the lanterns to Kenzie and gave her a bottle of oil.

"We should only lit one lantern at a time to save the oil," Jon told Kenzie. 

"Ya. That's a good idea."

"We should try to find the kitchen. I'm hungery," Kc said.

"Ya me too. I wish we had a map," OmNom said starting to walk to the door with Kc. 

"Kenzie turn your lantern on," I said.

"Kk."

"What?" Kc said turning around.

"Oh sorry not you Kc," Kenzie said walking over to the door. Me and Jon followed her. 

"Oh ok," Kc said turning back around.

"Kenzie you go in front," Kc said pushing Kenzie in front of her.

"Why me?" she asked. 

"Cuz you have the lantern," OmNom answered.

"Ahh! Fine but Nico is being in front with me."

"What! Why me?" I asked.

"Cuz you have a sword and you are Stephano," she said.

"Fine," i said walking up to the front.

WE walked down the hallway. Kenzie walked in front with the lantern. I walked beside her with my right hand on my sword. OmNom, Kc, and Jon huddled together behind us. It is a good thing that Jon thinks of them as his sister, so it is not that weird. We walked for a few hours until we reached a coridor. 

"Coridor! No! I don't trust coridors! Nico you go first!" Kenzie said.

"Fine. Wait what! Kenzie put me down! Aww! Ouch!" I said as Kenzie picked me up and throw me down the coridor.

"Hey what was that for?" I asked. Everyone was laughing. 

"Haha! Very funny," I said standing up.

"Sorry but Stephano always gose first," Kenzie said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

"You look like Pewdie and now you sound like Pewdie," I told her.

"Ok guys lets tey to find the kitchen," OmNom said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Bros

I got chapter three do really quick today so two chapters done in one day and i might get chapter four done today too. I have a lot of spare time today and I am really bored. So ya chapter four might be up today. Hope you guys like chapter three. Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote! Bye!

~Nico:)