Chapter One

Nico's P.O.V

"Thank god it's Friday," we all say in unision as we walked in my room dropping our backpacks on the floor and flopping on to our beds. I have two beds in my room. One is my bed and only mine. No one is allowed to sleep in it when I am home. they can lay on it but not in it unless I am not home they can, but if I am home it is my bed. the other is Kc and Kenzie's bed. They share it because they are over the most so they have a bed in my room. Most of the time only one is over so usually they have the bed to themselfs, but when they are over at the same time they stare the bed or one sleeps on the floor, and when they are all over like today Kc and Kenzie get their bed, Rabecka (OmNom) has the cot that my mom sets up for her and I have my bed.

"Dose anyone have homework?" OmNom asked as she sat up on the cot.

"No," the three of us answered.

" What!? No way. Am I really the only one who has homework?" she said.

"You have homework?" Kc asked as she sat up.

"Well really it is not homework. I really I just have to study, but you guys don't even have to study?" she asked.

"Nope."

"Ahhh," she said as she pulled out her books to start studying.

as she studied, me, Kc, and Kenzie talked about random thing until we got bored of talking.

"So now what do you want to do?" Kenzie asked sounding really bored.

"I don't know. Oh I know we should watch Pewdiepie," I said.

"Ya," Kc, Kenzie, and OmNom said.

"But OmNom I thought you had to study?" Kc asked.

"Ya but i canstudy later," she said as she pushed her books off her lap and turned to face the computer that sat on the desk. I got up and walked over to the computer. "So what should we watch tonight? Pewdiepie plays happy wheels or Amnesia?" i asked.

"Amnesia because ;ast time we watched happy wheels," Kc said moving to where she could see better.

"Ya," OmNom and Kenzie said together.

"Amnesia it is then," I said as I typed it in the computer 

We had just got done watching our second video when my bother Jon walked in.

"Hey are you guys watching Pewdiepie without me," he said as he sat on my bed. I spon in my rolly chair.

"Yap," I said as I stopped to face the computer. 

After about a few hours of watching Pewdiepie, everyone started to fall asleep. Kc, OmNom, and Jon were already passed out and me and Kenzie were at the point of falling a sleep. Kenzie looks like she is asleep. Her eyes are barely open. I am not really sure if she is awake or not. I probably look the same. I am really tried and i soon fall a sleep with my head on the desk.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Bros

First chapter done! I did the prologue and chapter one all in one day. I am so proud of myself. I hope you guys like chapter one and chapter two with hopefully be up in a few days or even by tomorrow if i am not busy. Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote! Bye!:)

~Nico:)