Chapter 14

Andy P.O.V.

I woke up a few hours later because I needed a drink of water. I stood up and got out of bed half a sleep. I walked over to my bathroom with my eyes closed. I know my room so well that I could walk around with a blind fold on and not even stub my toe. I reached for the door knob to the bathroom but it wasn't there. I missed my hand along the wall looking for the door knob but the wall it wasn't the usual smooth wall. It was lumpy and cold like stone. I finally opened my eyes and was faced to a stone wall.

"What the fuck!!" I screamed.

I turned to look at the room. I was an old 1800s century room with a green Ben with a canopy on it and an old deck in the corner with a candle on it. There was a wardrobe on my left too. I walked to the middle of the room and I started to freak out.

"What the fuck! Where am I!" I started to scream.

Stephano P.O.V

Everyone was hugging and asking Nico, Pewdie, and Piggeh questions like "Where were you" and "how did you escape." I smiled at everyone. I was nice to see Pewdie and Piggeh again and know that they are safe. It was nice to finally meet Nico. I didn't really get to meet her because the minute I met her Barrel kidnapped her but I am glad she is ok and safe for now. Everyone finally started to settle down.

"Hey guys I think it is time that we should keep moving. We are pretty close to the dungeon and once they notice that you guys are gone they with be looking for us," I said.

"Oh ya we better start moving," said Mr. Chair and walked to the door with everyone following him.

We have walked a while when I heard someone running. I turned to everyone.

"Hide," I told them and I agents the wall with my sword ready. Everyone hid without a word. As the person got closer and was about to run passed me I tackled them. The person screamed. I then got a good look at the person.

"Cry!" I shouted and got off of him. Pewdie can out of hiding.

"Cry! What are you doing here?" pewdie said running over and hugging Cry.

"I don't know. One minute I am playing Amnesia and the next I am in Amnesia," Cry said. Hailey came out of hiding.

"Why dose he look like me?" Hailey asked a little confused. Everyone came out of hiding.

"It is more like you look like him," I said.

"Umm..ok," she said.

Nico P.O.V

Wait a minute! Cry is here! Wait and Hailey dose look like cry. Wait she is Cry just like I am Stephano and Kc is Piggeh and OmNom is Mr. Chair and Kenzie is Pewdie and Jon is Jennifer.

"Wait a minute! Kenzie stand by Pewdie. OmNom stand by Mr.Chair. Kc stand by Piggeh. Hailey stand by Cry and Jon stand by Jennifer," I said.

"Ok," they said and they stood by the people I said to and I stood by Stephano.

"Look everyone is matched. Kc and Piggeh, Kenzie and Pewdie, OmNom and Mr. Chair, Jon and Jennifer, Hailey and Cry, and me and Stephano," I said while pointing to everyone while calling out they names.

"Your right," OmNom said.

"Wait a minute is there any more bros here?" I asked.

"Umm… ya Skully," said Jennifer.

"Wait that means that we still have someone to find," said Kc.

"I wonder who it is," said Kenzie.

"Please by Markus or perry please!" said Jon.

"We should find Skully," Stephano said.

"Good idea," I said and we went off to look for Skully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Bros!

Here is chapter 14! Hope you bros like it! :) Stuck : Amnesia is now up to 240 reads!!! Thanks Bros!! Vote && Comment :)

~N