Chapter seven

Nico's P.O.V

I woke up in what looked like a cell. I was laying on a bed that had a thin mattress and pillow. There was a thin blanket at the foot of the bed. I was a little confused because I remember felling to my death. How could I be alive? I heard a loud scrapping noise like a heavy door opening. I quickly sat up but a shot of pain came from my head. i moaned in pain and laid back down. the pain very slowly started to go way.  i soon heard foot steps come to my cell door. i didn't move though i was afraid that if i move the pain would come back. i heard the foot steps stop at the cell door and the sound of keys rattling, but i did turn my head to see who it was i just started at the ceiling. i then heard the door open and close and foot steps walk over to me. i then saw Barrel lean over me.

"Why am I alive?" I asked weakly without having my eyes leave the ceiling. Barrel smiled down at me.

"I decided to pick number three. You are my prisener," he said with a grin.

"Great," I said unhappily. His grin grow bigger. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle.

"Here take this," he said handing the bottle to me. I stared at the bottle still in Barrels hand.

"Why?" I asked weakly. Barrel's grin fell. 

"It is not poison. It is laudanum. You don't trust me do you?" he said still holding the bottle out for me.

"Not really," I said.

He sighed and opened the bottle and took a small sip of the poison. After sollowing it he handed it to me.

"Trust me now?" he asked. I nodded my head to say yes and took the bottle. I drank the rest of the bottle. I tasted like cold medision. I gave the bottle back to him and tried to sit up but Barrel put is hand on my shoulder and forced me to lay down.

"You need to let the poison kick in before you can sit up," he said with his hand still on my shoulder. I looked at him angrily. I didn't want to lay back down. I wanted to run out of the room and find my friends. I tried to get up again but forced me back down again.

"Stay down," he said with a grin and a sniker.

"Fine," I said a little sleepily. I noticed my eyes were slowly starting to close.

"Now get some rest," Barrel said as he removed his hand from my shoulder and walked to the door. I didn't want to obey him but my eyes didn't listen to me and they closed and I quickly fell asleep.

Kenzie"s P.O.V

We have been walking for hours but everyone used the time to get to know each other. Kc and Piggeh walk in the back of the group talked about every thing they could think of. OmNom, Mr. Chair, and Stephano were more in the middle of the group and were talking about books and about different cultures. As for me, I talked to Pewdiepie. We Talked about random things and laughed at about everything and when we saw a barrel we would yell at the top of you lungs "Barrel" and run over to it and kick it. Stephano would always shake his head and muttered something in french or yell "You two are idoits." I would alway yell back "We know," and pewdie and I would just laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey bros

Sorry it took so long. School just got in the way and i was a little busy so might be a while until i get chapter 8 out. i know that this chapter is short but hopefully chapter 8 is longer. i hope you Bros like this chapter. leave a vote or a comment saying whatever you want i don't really care. *Brofist*

~Nico