chapter 15

Nico's P.O.V

We walked for hours until we came to a small little study. Mr. chair opened to door and in the study was a few bookshelves and a desk with a candle and book on top of the desk. Behind the desk was a boy about the age of 15 or 16 reading. His short was a dark color of purple and his pants were black. He had a scar over in right eye and his hair was a mix color of Gary and white. He looked up from his book when we walked in.

"Oh hello Mr. Chair," he said.

"Hello skully," Mr. Chair said. Skully looked at all of us and then back to Mr. chair.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Skully asked.

"Umm..yes kinda," Mr. chair said.

"Umm...ok what is it?" skully asked and then looked at all of us again and pointed to OmNom.

"Why dose she look like you, Mr. chair?" skully asked.

"Umm..that is why we are kinda here. You see all the bros here have a match. Like me and her, we are both Mr. Chairs and Stephano and Nico are both Stephano," he said pointing to me and Stephano.

"Umm..ok oh wait I see," he said.

"And me and Kenzie here at pewdie and cry and Hailey there are Crys," pewdie added.

"And me and Kc are Piggehs and Jennifer and Jon over there are Jennifer's," Piggeh added.

"Wait what is going?" skully asked. Everyone tried they best to explain what is going on and why they were here.

Kenzie's P.O.V

I was getting bored while everyone well almost everyone was explain everything to Skully. Me and Nico were standing by the door and listening to them explain. I then heard something but I couldn't tell what is was. It sounded like crying.

"Hey Nico! Do you heard that?" I asked Nico.

"Ya it sounds like crying," she said.

"Ya come on let's go check it out," I said opening the door.

"Kk," she said and followed me out and shut the door quietly. Everyone was to busy to notice us leaving the room.

Andy's P.O.V

I was so scared that I just sat on the floor and cried in my knees. I had no clue why I was here and I don't like the unknown. It is too scared to me. I suddenly heard the door open and look up and saw to figures in the door way and I instantly know who they were.

Nico's P.O.V

We followed the crying to the room a crossed the hall and opened the door. In the middle of the floor was Andy crying. Andy is one of were closest friends and her really name is Caitlin but she likes to be called Andy because it is the name of her favorite singer in her favorite band. Which is Black Vail Brides.

"Andy!?" I said and ran over and hugged her with Kenzie running over to hug her too.

"Nico! Kenzie! Omg where were you!?" she asked. I explain everything to her while Kenzie got up and walk over to the desk in the room.

"Oh My Fucking god! So everyone else is here?" she asked.

"Yes, they are actually a crossed the hall," I said. All of a sudden everyone walked in and hugged Andy and the bro army introduced themselves to Andy.

Kenzie P.O.V

While Nico was explaining everything to Andy I walked around the room and saw what looked like a note. I walked over to the desk and picked up the note and it read:

Dear Nico, Kenzie, Jon, Kc, OmNom, Hailey, and Andy

You have survived the barrels and bros and have found each other. You have all meet the Bro Army and worked together, but now I am sad to say that your time in Amnesia is up and it is time to go home. To go home you need to hold hands and say "Our time is up. Amnesia To Home."

You will be taken back home. I wish you a goodbye.

As I finished the note and sighed sadly and turned to the others.

"It is time to go home," I said.

"What?" Jon asked.

"There is a note that I found on the desk here saying that our time here is up," I said.

"Really oh wow I have to say I am going to miss this place," Kc said.

"How do we get home?" Nico asked and I handed her the note and everyone read the note.

"Ok well we better say our goodbyes" she said standing  up and hugging Stephano and said goodbye to him. I did the same with pewdie. Everyone else hugged each other and said there goodbyes. Pewdie, Piggeh, and Mr. Chair started to cry. I almost cried.

"Please don't cry. Maybe one day we will meet up again," I said as me, Nico, Kenzie, Kc, OmNom, Andy, Hailey, and Jon held hands.

"Ok," they said as the stopped crying.

"Goodbye," we all called to them.

"Goodbye!" they shouted.

"Ok you know what to say right?" I said to them and the nodded.

"Our time is up. Amnesia to Home," we said and we started to teleport but we all blacked out.

Nico's P.O.V

The last thing I really remember was blacking out. I woke up slowly and notice that what I was sleeping on was hard and wooden. I opened my eyes to see white wood and thought oh I sleep asleep on my desk again. Wait my desk! I sat up and was face to face with my computer. I jaw dropped open. Oh my god! I am home! I looked down at my cloths and I was in the same cloths that I wear the night before I ended up in Amnesia. I turn around in the chair to see Kc and Kenzie in their bed asleep. OmNom is sleeping on the cot and Jon asleep in my bed. Hailey and Andy were on the floor asleep. They were all in the same cloths that they water before we went to Amnesia. I jumped up and woke them up.

"Wake up! Wake up! We are home!" I yelled to them and the all jumped up and we all were silent for a moment and we all just laughed.

"We are home! We are home!" we cheered and danced around the room. We were all happy but sad that we had to leave our friends in Amnesia, but I know one thing we are never going to forget our time in Amnesia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Bros

I am sad to say, but this is the last and final chapter for this story. But this is not my last story I am thinking about continuing this to another story but I am not sure yet so I hope you Bros liked this chapter. Also I am up to 319 reads!!! Thank you so much Bros this is the most reads I have ever had on a story!! Thank you!!!:) And don"t forget to Vote and comment!:) I am very sad to say but like I said this is my last chapter so it this is my goodbye to this story and again thank you Bros for getting me up to 319 reads and 12 votes! It makes me happy to see that people do like my story and so I am really sad to say goodbye, but now it is time for a new story and all so comment if you have any other ideas for my next story:) Ok this is like my third fucking time saying it but now it is time to say goodbye. So Goodbye until the next story!:)  Omg this is my last brofist to this story! it is so sad but it means that i completed a story!:) *Brofist*

~N