Chapter eleven

Gonzales P.O.V

I hear Nico yelling at me as I walk out of the dungeon. I walk in the hallway and find my team. My team is made up of a tng, a few barrels and two bros. One of the bros is the regular bro monster with the torn jaw, hung claw hand and flesh hanging out of it. The other is a more human looking one bro. his face is fully in tack but still has the huge claw hand. He is not as horrorifing as the bro monster but he is quicker and stronger then the bro monster and is one of my best men. I call him human bro or HB for short.

"HB do you know where they are?" I asked him.

"Yes, they are on the third floor," HB said.

"Ok let's go," I said walking towards a secret passageway that LEDs to the third floor. Everyone followed me. The passageway led us straight to the rooms that the bro army was in.

"Ok everyone know the plan right," I asked. Everyone nodded your heard yes.

Jon P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of voices outside of the door. I was a little scared and just laid there listening to the voices. I heard Stephano move in his sleep. All of a sudden, the door swung open. It woke everyone up. Stephano scrambled to his feet but before he could get to his sword a sliver replica of Stephano stabbed with a needle and injected someone into him. Stephano was knock out cold and fell to the floor. I screamed when I saw Stephano fall to the floor. I could heard the girls start to shout in the next room. I heard the yelling my name and banging on the walls and door to get out. Piggeh and Pewdie ended up fighting some barrels while me and Mr. Chair were in some much shock we could do anything.

"Grab those two!" yell the silver replica and pointed at piggeh and pewdie.

A few other barrels helped grab piggeh and pewdie. I jumped out of the bed and on to my feet.

"Noo!" I yelled and ran to help piggeh and pewdie but the replica stopped me and slapped me. I slap was so strong that it made me fall to the floor. I held my cheek where he slapped me and look up at him and narrowed my eyes at him.

"You must be the brother of Nico," he said looking down at me. I just glared at him.

"What not talking. What a sham," he said and looked over at a human looking bro.

"HB give him something to remember us by," the replica said. The HB guy smiled evil and walk over to me. I move as far away from him a I could but the wall stopped me. He walk up to me and swung him claw hand down and scratch my face pretty bad. I scream. I hard so bad. The HB guy walked away laughing evilly. They left with piggeh and pewdie. I could still heard the girls screaming and cry for me and to get out.

Kc P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming open next door. I woke everyone up. I got out of bed and ran to the door but something was blocking the door on the other side.

"Something is blocking the door!" I yelled. Everyone got out of bed and ran to the door. I the heard Jon scream. I almost lost it right there. Jon is like a brother to me and I even call him my brother.

"Jon! Jon! Jooon!" I yelled and banged on the door.

Kenzie P.O.V.

Once I heard Jon screaming, I ran over to the wall the separate your room and our room and I started to bang on the wall.

"Jon! Jon! Jonathan!" I started to yell out him full named and started to cry when I heard him scream again. I turn around and see Kc is still yelling out for him while crying and banging on the door. OmNom is crying while sitting on the floor hiding her face in her knees and Jennifer is crying with her. I think Jennifer is crying for pewdie. I turn back to the wall and yell out his name again.

Jon P.O.V

I stand up to find Mr. Chair in completed shock and Stephano is trying his best to wake up. I walk over to Mr. Chair and try my best to confused him and help him out of his shock. He finally came out his shock 5 minute later and Stephano finally woke up. I could still hear the girls.

"Oh god the girls," I said and ran out of the room and to the girls door. I door was blocked by a book shelf.

"Guys come help me!" I yelled and Mr. chair and Stephano came out and helped me pushed the book shelf out of the way. I opened the door and Kc and Kenzie both hug me and cry. I hug them back.

"Shhh everything is ok," I tell them. They clam down and then look at my face.

"Jon what happened!" they asked looking at my face.

"A bro scratched me. I am fine," I answered.

"No, Jon your hurt," Kc said.

"Where is pewdie?" Jennifer asked. Mr. Chair looked down.

"With the barrels. Him and piggeh were taken," said Mr. Chair. Jennifer started to cry again and Mr. Chair when over to her to concert her. OmNom got up while cry a little and walk over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Bros!

I have a lot of time on my hands so here is chapter eleven. Hope you liked this chapter and also I am up to 180 reads thanks bros! :) Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment! *brofist*

~Nico