Chapter eight

Nico's P.O.V

I woke up a few hours later. I felt fine but I sat up slowly fearing that the pain would come back but it didn't. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. I walked over to a small hole in the wall to my right. I saw a metal door. "That must be the door Barrel walked though to get here," I though to myself. I looked at the cell door. It look like it was cracked open a little. I walk over to it. "Why would Barrel leave the door open," I though? I opened it and walk out of the cell. I turned to the metal door and noticed that it was open too. "What!? Dose he what me to escape?" I thought. I walked over to it and opened it. The door led to a corridor with four doors on my right and left. I tried to open them but the all seemed to be locked. The corridor ended with a staircase that led up to a door. I opened the door to find what looked like a lobby. There was three doors. One on my right, one on my left, and one in front of me. The one in front of me had huge doors and wide open. I walked into the room. It looked like it was a throne room. I wasn't surprised that I would find a throne room because it was a castle. The room look very clean and neat. Torches lined the walls with painting of kings and queens between each torch. It looked like it was waiting for its next king to in the throne and rule the kingdom. I walked over to the painting on my left and read under the painting. It said "King Alexander ruled form 1410 to 1435," before I could look at the painting I heard the huge doors slam shut I jumped back and looked at the door. I was about to run over to the door when I heard a laugh. I jumped and turned towards where the laugh came from and found Barrel sitting in the throne.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," he said with a chuckle. I narrow my eyes and growled at him.

"Shut up and don't ever call me that," I yelled. Even though he was wearing sunglasses I could tell that he was narrowing his eyes at me and his smile turned to a frown.

"I will call you whatever I want or would you rather be locked up in that cell?" he asked. I nodded my head no.

"Well, get used to it then," he said. I sighed. A silence fell between us until he spoke.

"You need to eat something to regain your strength," he said as he stood up. I looked confused at him.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

"Would you rather have me be mean and lock up?" he asked crossing his arms.

I widened my eyes and shock my head no.

"Good, Now follow me," he said as he walked to a door that was behind the throne. I just stood there. Still confused about it but a little afraid that Barrel would came back and end up locking me up for not obeying him. I ran over to the door and followed him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Bros

today I have to say is the worst day of my life. today I learned that I would have to get my wisdom teeth removed:( and I have to say that is my worst nightmare!:(

so to keep my mind off of it I will be writing on this story more often. so I hope you bros liked chapter eight and chapter nine will probably be up soon. don't forget leave a vote and a comment:) *Brofist*

~Nico