Chapter six

Kenzie's p.o.v

I watched in shock as nico fell though a trap door that she was standing on and heard her scream in fear as she fell. I watched as Stephano tried to slice Barrel in half but vanished into thin just before Stephano was able to.

It took me a minute to come out of my shock state and when I did I ran straight to where the trap door was, but it wasn't there. It was like it vanished with Barrel.

Jon's p.o.v

I starred in horror as my disaster fell down the trap door. I can't believe that my big sister was probably dead and I wouldn't be able to see her ever again. The only thing I could think of was she is dead. I just stood there , not moving with my eye still widen. I saw Kenzie run over to where the trap door was.

"The trap door! It's not here!" Kenzie yelled.

My eyes got wider. I think Kc noticed because she hugged me and said that everything is going to be ok. I could tell that she was scared because when she hugged me she was shaking. I hugged her back. OmNom came up and hugged me too.

"Kenzie! Come over here," OmNom said with a shaky voice. Kenzie obeyed and come over and got in the group hug.

The bro army ran over to Stephano and starter to ask him questions.

"What just happened?" Pewdiepie asked.

"I don't know. She might of fallen to her death but there is a chance that she is in the dungeon as a prisoner," Stephano answered.

When he said that I relaxed a little know that there was a chance of Nico still being alive.

"Hey guys! Look at this!" Mr. Chair said as he picked up something off the floor. WE all stopped hugging and walked over to Mr. Chair to see what he found.

"It's a note," he said.

"What dose it say?" I asked hoping it said something about Nico.

"It says, Dear Bro army, friends and brother of Nico,

I have decided to go with my third choice and make Nico my prisoner. I have locked her away where you can't find her. Have fun in the darkness. ~Barrel," Mr. chair read.

After Mr. Chair read the note, I feel so relieved that Nico is still alive.

"Well, that solves the question about if she is still alive," said Stephano.

"Do you know where she might be?" I asked Stephano with a shaky voice.

Stephano looked down at me. He look like he was in deep thought.

"Are you the girls brother?" he asked.

"Ya..yes," I answered like a little kid.

He walked over to me and put his right hand on my shoulder. " I have an idea of where she might be but she might not be there," he said.

"Well, where is it?" Kc asked. 

Stephano looked over to her. "The West side of the casal. That is where barrel takes Pewdie when he gets captured by barrel. If she is not there, there may be a clue to where she is there," Stephano said.

"What side of the casal are we on," OmNom asked.

"East side," Stephano said as he took his hand off my shoulder and turned to the door.

"It is a day walk way to get there so we should start walking now," he said as he opened to door. The bro army walked out of the open door. Stephano then look at us. "Are you guys come or not?" he asked.

"We're coming," Kenzie said as we walk out the open door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Bros!

Sorry about the long wait be chapter six is done! It would have been done sooner but I only have a half hour on the computer. An hour if I do a whole lot of chaors. like that is going to happen but ay it might be a while until chapter seven is out. So ya hope you bros liked this chapter and don't forget to vote or leave and comment! Oh and Thanks Bros for Over 106 reads! I can't believe that I even got 100 reads! Thanks bros! :D *Brofist*

~Nico