Chapter Five

"Nico," I heard everyone yell. There was an evil laugh that can from behind me.

"Barrel," Pewdie yelled.

"Let her go," Stephano yelled as he pulled out is sword. 

"Now, now Stephano lets not get violent just yet," the Barrel man said.

"What do you want," Kc said? I could see that she was scared but she tried her best to hide it.

"I'm not sure yet. I have three chooses. One kill her, two let her go and let you guys run around and die here, three take her as a prisoner," he said with an evil laugh.

The only thing I was thinking was "don't pick on, don't pick one!"

As he said that I saw all my friends faceses go into pure shock and as I look at Jon he had pure shock and horror his face.

"I am thinking more tours number one<" the barrel man said evilly.

"No," my friends yelled all at once. 

"Omg! I am going to die," I thought to myself. 

"Oh so you don't want me to kill her? What sweet friends," he said.

I looked over at the bro army but I didn't see Stephano. all of a sudden, I heard someone run tours me. The barrel man let me go and I felt myself fall though the floor. I screamed as I fell in the dark hole and all I could think of was that "he picked number one."

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey bros! 

Sorry it took so long and I know that this chapter is short but the next chapter won't be this short I promise. Oh and Makenzie I did another chapter now you have to do two chapters in your book! Hope you bros enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote or a comment saying anything you want to say! :) XD:)

~Nico:)