Chapter 13

Nico P.O.V.

I woke up a few hour later from Piggeh trying to get my attention. I sat up and looked at him with a "what do you want" look. He rolled an empty bottle to me. I stood up and picked up the bottle.

"Open it and read it," he whispered. I looked at the bottle and saw that something was in it. I pulled it out and noticed it was a note. I read the note.

Hey I have a plan to get out of here. If you notice the bars to both cells are old and can be easily moved out of place. I know of a secret passageway in the cell me and Pewdie are in. all you need to do is move the bars out of place and slip out and in to our cell and follow me out. I have already told Pewdie about it.

~Pigged

I shoved the note in my pocket and ran over to the bars to the cell and found one bar that was loss enough to move and I slipped out and moved the bar from Pigged and Pewdie's cell and slipped in. Pigged and Pewdie already had the passageway door opened and we left without saying a word to each other.

Hailey P.O.V

I was about to walk out of the room when I heard something in the wall. I ran over to the bed and slide under the bed. I tried to stay quiet but I was so scarier that I was close to tears and my breathing was very heavy. I saw three pairs of feet walk in to the room from the wall.

Nico P.O.V

We walk out of the passageway and into a room. I look over to Pigged.

"Dude why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked.

"Because I didn't want the barrels of Gonzales knowing," he said.

"Oh well good plan," I said.

"Thanks," he said.

Hailey P.O.V

I heard them talking. I didn't know what the they were talking about. Then I felt like I sneeze. Omg no not now and then I sneezed.

Nico P.O.V

I heard someone near the bed sneeze. Piggeh walk over to it and looked under the bed. I heard a scream and Piggeh grabbed them and pulled then out from under the bed. They had a mask on so I could tell who they were but I could tell it was a girl by the long hair. Even though she had a mask on I could tell she was scared. Pigged made her stand up and look at him.

"Who are you? Why are you here? Are you working for the barrels?" Pigged asked holding on to her arm so she could run away.

"I don't know why I am here or who the barrels are," she said while crying.

"Who are you then?" Piggeh asked again.

"Hailey!" she said.

Hailey, Hailey where do I know that name. Then it hit me, my friend Hailey.

"Hailey! Hailey is that you!" I yelled and run over to her and ripped the mask off her. It was Hailey.

"Ni..Nico!" Hailey said looking at me. I shock my head yes.

"Omg Nico! I found you!" She said as she hugged me.

"Yes, it is me but Hailey why are you here?" I asked her.

"I don't know I just fell asleep in my room and when I woke up I ended up here. Nico where have you been everyone has been looking for you, Jon, Kc, OmNom, and Kenzie?" she asked.

"The same thing happened to us. We all fell a sleep and then we woke up here," I answered.

"Oh well how do we get back?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said sadly.

"Wait you know her," Piggeh said and pointed to Hailey.

"Yes, she is my friend," I said.

"Ok," Piggeh said. All of the sudden the door opened and Stephano walked in.

"Stephano!!!" Pewdie shouted and ran over to Stephano and hugged him.

"What the fuck! Pewdie is that you?" Stephano said and tried to look at Pewdie. Pewdie stopped hugging him and stepped back to let Stephano look at him.

"Yes, Stephano it is me," pewdie said. Then Kc walk in and saw me. When she did she screamed and ran over and hugged me.

"Oh my god! Nico is that you! Hailey is that you too!" Kc said while hugging me and Hailey.

"Yes, it is us!" I said. Everyone finally walk in and hugged me, Piggeh, pewdie, and Hailey and asked us how we got here and how we escaped.

Caitlin/Andy P.O.V

It has been days seems my friends have got missing, first Nico, Kenzie, Jon, Kc and OmNom went missing about two days ago. Then Hailey went missing yesterday. They all when missing during the night and no one knows why. I have been crying for hours for them. I just want them to come back and know that they are safe. It was like three in the morning and I started to fall asleep on my bed and a few minutes later I was fully asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Bros!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Well, here is chapter 13 hope you bros like it and hope toy like my new character even though I just put a new character in the last chapter XD but ya hope you like her! Oh and up to 230 reads!! Wow! Vote & comment! *brofist*

~N