chapter seven

*cassidys pov*

I woke up not remembering last nights occurrences until I felt the bandage around my thigh pull on my comforter. I quickly sat up, wanting Tyler back in my bed. Without much thought, I got out of bed and changed into clothes that would cover the bandages and went down stairs hoping to see Tyler.

He was standing in the kitchen pouring milk in a bowl of Captain Crunch when I entered the room. I was over whelmed with happiness when I saw him. Although I had seen his messy bed head before, this time it was different. God he was so cute. Suddenly his head looked up and his eyes found mine. I quickly looked away and went over to sit with Josh.

"Good morning joshy," I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

Suddenly Tyler appeared in front of me holding the bowl of captain crunch that he had been making.

"Here eat this, I decided I wanted a pop tart." He said looking down at me. I looked at him and I could tell what he doing. I took the bowl because I wasn't willing to throw a fit in front of my brother. He went to the kitchen and got a pop tart then plopped down back on the couch next to me.

We all watched spongebob. SpongeBob was Josh and my favorite show. We had watched it together ever since we were little, sometimes with Tyler. It's weird how long Tyler and I have known each other, never interested, but now there's this random connection between us making me feel extremely comfortable with him. Well he kind of already knows basically everything about me after only one night. I took a few bites of my cereal every once in a while so that I wouldn't raise suspicion. I couldn't bring myself  to eat it all so I got up to throw it away.

"Hey Cassidy don't waste it," Tyler said. Him caring was adorable and all but I wanted to punch him in his face. I didn't understand why after one night he thought he could just boss me around and try to ruin my progress. Still worried about getting upset in front of Josh, I just rolled my eyes. I continued to eat, regretting each bite. I could feel Tyler's eyes burn into the side of my head, so I continued eating till none was left. My first whole meal in a year.

Fatty

I had to get rid of the food that was just sitting at the bottom of my stomach, torturing me. I quickly got up and headed to the stairs hoping Tyler wouldn't notice me leave. When I got to the top of the steps I felt a strong grip grab my waist and turn me around. The touch frightened me at first. Tyler.

"Oh my gosh ty-" is all I got out before he cut me off.

"I know what you're going to do and I'm not letting that happen, wether you like it or not." He said.

"I just was going to brush my tee-" I said quickly coming up with a lie.

"Oh really? Well I guess I'll just go grab my phone as you brush your teeth with the door OPEN." He said, not buying it, as he headed forwards my room. I got my tooth brush and put tooth paste on it. I looked down and noticed my blade on the counter. Tyler must have forgot and left it there last night. Just as I grabbed it to hide it in my drawer, Tyler came back. He saw the blade between my thumb and pointer finger and quickly reached in front of my face to grab it from my grip. He walked behind me, threw the blade in the toilet, and flushed. He closed the toilet seat, sat down on it, and crossed his legs looking up at me.

"I'm not leaving till you finish," He said.

I spit, wiped my mouth and headed towards my room to escape Tyler's constant baby sitting. He walked into my room a little after me and I had already grabbed my phone, scrolling through my Instagram feed. He Walked over and swiftly grabbed my phone from my hand and turned around to make sure i couldn't get it back.

"Hey!" I said as i quickly got up and tried to grab my phone from his grip. Tyler was a whole head taller than me so as soon as I grabbed for my phone, he lifted his arms and continued to do whatever he was doing on my phone. The adorable smile on his face made me laugh. I jumped up to grab my phone, not remembering my very cut up legs. It hurt more than I let him know.

"Just wait a minute" He said to me, still holding his arms above my head.

"What are you doing?" I whined as he finally brought his arms down and gave me my phone.

"Adding my contact to your phone. Text me" He said smirking and quickly exiting the room.

It hasn't even been 12 hours since we actually started talking and felt like this boy knew more about me than I even knew. It had only been 5 minutes since he left and I already missed him. I was the happiest I had been in a very long time.