chapter 3- club

Authurs Note

Hey little dots all over the world! AKA PEOPLE thank you so much for taking your time to read this send me a message I will reply because I have no life <3 now read!!!!!!! If you haven't noticed I have been putting songs on the side please listen to them you might have not heard them before I try to pick out really good songs that dont come on the radio very often that I would like to become popular so yeah thats it now you can read.

I got ready in the tight red dress that just ended in the middle of my thigh. I looked at my reflection and saw
A.Number.One.Slut!

I met Harry in the car trying not to remember the past which was difficult since he was almost exactly the same, he could be nice and sweet at times but mostly he was just a.......Asshole.
He stared at me for what felt like an hour

"maybe we wont go to the club we should just take this into the bedroom" He laughed maybe he did change he would have never said anything like that even if he was just joking.

"I thought you proffered the basement floor for sex"
I said sarcastically and put on a obviously fake smile

"Oh yeah that's right I almost forgot" he said snapping his fingers once before starting the engine

"thank you for reminding me" he added as we took off.

when we were arriving at the club I could feel the music making my heart thump along with the beat when we were still six blocks away.

When we entered there wasn't hardly any room by the bar but I was DIEING for something.

I managed to slip my hand into Harry's back Pocket to find his wallet, I flipped through it finding a ton of money and fated I was finished I threw it back at him squeezing in by the bar downing three before Harry stumbled by my side completely drunk and out of his right mind.

"H-Hey babe mmmeee and you sshould like dance"
he said pulling me on the dance floor.

Me being slightly tipsy but still aware of everything thought
"What the Hell might as well have a good time"
I started to grind against Harry and I could feel him getting hard as he attached his lips to my neck

"Um I'm going to the bathroom go dance with a some other girl"
I said to him

"Ooook but I didn't get your name Prettty girrrl"
he slurred
"Its...Sandy bye"
I said thinking of the first fake name that popped into my brain not wanting him to suddenly remember our history that he most likely has temporarily forgotten due to the poison he had been drinking.

I left to find the peaceful bathrooms.
I didn't need to go to the bathroom there just usually a lot more quiet around that area.

Once I squeezed through the suffocating crowd I found them.
I stood to the right of the doors watching the Guys in the crowd pull the dunk girls onto the floor.

I felt my hot skin begin to cool and I closed my eyes feeling a slight headache behind my eyes, just then I felt someones arms wrap around me and I smelled the alcohol brush my face, I opened my eyes to see Zayn looking totally sober in front of me.

"Hey" he said letting his deep voice entrance my drunken mind.

"Hi w-what do you want?" I asked, I'm not going to lie I find Zayn to be highly attractive but He is a dick I could tell that after school when we were next to that apartment building.

"I just saw you standing here you looked lonely, a nice girl shouldn't be alone in a bad place like this Love"
he smirked inching his face closer to me until his nose lightly brushed against mine.