Chapter 16-blood cries

"AWWWW! I want a cuddle buddy"
I whined
Their heads snapped up to where I was standing.

Faith was tucked away under one of Zayn's arms and they were both covered with the blanket. I was surprised when he opened the other blanketed arm, as I climbed in His arm curled around me, I laid my head on his shoulder breathing in the familiar scent.

"What are we watching?" I asked

"Well right now it looks like Paranormal Activity." Faith said, My body tightened

"I'm going to change it I don't feel like watching this again." Zayn said grabbing the remote and flipping though the channels.
I relaxed and molded into Zayn's arm, he really knew more about me than I thought.
I always assumed he wasn't listening to me when I was talking.

He put a movie on but honestly I didn't pay attention and once again fell asleep.
When I woke up I was being carried up the steps.
"Where's Faith?" I asked as Zayn gently laid me down and covered me with my warm blanket.

"She went to get us all a cup of coffee" he replied laying next to me, I snuggled into him and started spilling all things that had been resting on my mind.

"Remember when We all went to dinner and you gave me this necklace?" I said twirling the sliver chain around the tip of my finger.

"Well what was in the other box?"
"What Box?"
I gave him a sideways look and he sighed

"I was planing on telling her that I Loved her, I never told her I loved her.
She always told me but I never really replied because I wouldn't mean it.
I was going to give her a charm bracelet but I didn't I just couldn't tell her a lie."
He said intwining our fingers.

"Why?.....I Love You." He said, I gave him a peak on the lips but he frowned. A tear dropped down my cheek I felt so under pressure and rushed.

"I just can't say it! I have said it so many times before, but it has always gotten disrespected!" I said tears streaming down my face.

"I know it's ok, but don't cry.
You don't even know how much it hurts to see you cry." he said wiping my tears away.
Soon his shirt was gone and we were kissing passionately even though we knew we couldn't do anything because we heard Faith come in.

And as Zayn stood up throwing his shirt back on something caught my eye.
A heart tattoo at the bottom of his waist, my mind flickered back to the dream I had.

"When can we tell her?" Zayn whispered kneeling down to gently kissed my cheek.
"Tomarrow night?" I asked more than said.

"I don't know how we're going to tell her though"

"Don't worry we don't have to tell her if we can't think of anything we can wait a bit." I said getting up feeling guilty and showing the feeling all over my face.

Why were we doing this? we were going to break a good persons heart and here we were just five minutes ago kissing and other things. How could we do this How could I do this?

"I know why I'm doing this. I just started dating Faith so I could get over you. It has to happen we have to tell her because it's more hurtful the more we sneak behind her back than it would be to just tell her strait"

"Your right...." I sighed I guess I was saying all the words I was thinking out loud.

I tossed and turned all that night thinking of all the wrong we have done to her, I also have this bothered feeling in the pit of my stomach thinking about Zayn and Faith right at this moment, He is laying next to her but where he actually belongs is next to me to keep me warm and safe.

The feeling made me feel slightly dizzy and my throat go dry like sand.

I stood up shivering from the cold wooden flood that my feet were tapping across.

As I was walking from my room to the hallway I heard a small sniffle, I turned my back on the stairs going down and followed the sounds to Zayn's room.

I could defiantly hear quiet crying, I hesitated to knock on the closed door.
As my knuckles lightly tapped the wood it got extremely quiet so that my own calm breaths seemed loud.

I turned the door knob and a gasp escaped my lips as I saw Her sitting on the floor and in the darkness I could see blood all over her arms.

"Faith?" I whispered kneeling at her side.

AUTHARS Note

Hey guys Thank you so much for taking the time to read this I love you all and don't be shy to message me just to talk or whatever ❤️