Chapter 14-wet clothes

Hey this is a pretty dirty chapter but I'll put a (A/N) up for you guys who don't like to read that stuff.

I raced up the steps ignoring the yells from Zayn to try to stop me, I entered Zayn's bedroom and saw an empty room.

My head was spinning as I stared at the empty bed, the empty room, Faith wasn't there.
I raced back into the hall into the closet, I felt around quickly until I found what I needed.

I saw Zayn's dark figure emerge from the steps.
I raised the black handgun so it was directly pointed at his head
"What did you do to her?" I asked firmly

"She left she said that she needed a break she will be back by tomorrow night."
A part of me relaxed but another part was yelling asking Why I Believed anything he said.

"You won't get me! move out of the way."

He slowly moved "get into the bedroom and shut the door he did just as I said and I raced down the steps tripping over things, I randomly threw the gun in the living room and I ran out taking His car keys off the hook.
When I stepped out side my clothes were instantly soaked through.
I rushed to unlock the car and as I was going to pull the door open I was whisked around and slammed against the jeeps door.

"Do you honestly think I would hurt you? After everything we've been through. You must know that I have completely fallen in love with you.
Your not like a sister to me Cassey I love you and I want you to be mine, I need you to me mine forever and always I won't make it without you."
He said grabbing my waist.

I melted into his words I cried inside thinking of how gullible and stupid I am but this is how my life is and it alway will be painful and I will only have to live with it.

I rushed my hands through his hair pulling him into the violent kiss.

(A/N ok clean readers stop reading dirty reader read on)

I ran my hands down the front of his wet shirt feeling how hard his chest and abs were.
I tilted my head back as he kissed down my neck letting out a small moan.
I gasped as his hand wandered down to my thighs lifting me up, I locked my ankles around his waist as he traveled his hand up my shorts.
I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him deeply as he started to walk towards the house.

He swung the door open and kicked it closed, I had thrown off my shirt when he started to Carry me up the stairs hating the few seconds of parting when I pulled if over my head.

He flopped me on the bed and I began fiddling his the hem of his wet t-shirt that clung to his body.
He ripped it off throwing it across the room before pulling down my shorts quickly leaving trails of kisses down my stomach and back up to my lips.

I unbuckled his belt his belt and unzipped his pants missing him when he got up to kick them off.
His hands found the back of my bra and I started to get nervous, what if I wasn't enough?
His hands began to massage my breasts And he began to suck on one of them gently nibbling.

"Stop" I moaned knotting my hands into the sheets, he kept kissing me and I didn't have the strength to say anything other than to moan his name "stop Zayn" he placed his lips next to my ears
"Let me love you. Please be mine" he whispered and then looking into my eyes, I quickly nodded not even knowing why I would want to stop in the first place.

He was kissing my neck as he started to pull down my underwear.
I grabbed at the waistband of his boxers "hurry!" I moaned.

He started rocking slowly and I could feel the love generate between our two bodies I dug my fingernails into his back as he started rocking back and forth getting faster and faster.

(A/N you can read now)

He covered us with the sheet and wrapped his arms around me, we were both panting heavily and my eyes were getting heavy.
"I love you" he whispered
I turned around in his arms so I was facing him "I love you too" I said watching him breakout into a huge smile.

I fell asleep with my head on his chest listening to the beat of his heart.