Chapter 9-Drunk

Dirty chapter IMPORTANT

The next day at school was Hell, I could feel all the glares I was getting from all sluts that had been in Harry's pants.
Which I'm thinking was pretty much every single girl that went to Wilson High.

"So I'll see you after class?" Harry asked leaning against the lockers as I opened mine getting the books I needed for the next three hours.

"Yeah....I guess if you want to"
I said, I was slightly confused he's been around me all this time, he refuses to leave my side.

It's almost as if he wants to be with me. But He's probably just waiting for me to fall for him again but I won't let that happen not again.

"Of course I do Bit-"
I cut him off

"I swear to God Harry! If you call me Bitch! Or Slut or any other profound word that makes me feel like shit! You will regret it."
I said quietly shutting my locker door seeing the color drain from Harry's face.

He took my hand gently in his, drawing little shapes in my skin with his fingers.

"I-I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again"
pulling me into his chest as he set his forehead into mine.

"Okay" I whispered feeling the unwanted kiss coming.

After Harry left I wiped my lips off not wanting any sort of tender feeling I might have for him have a chance to come out.

I walked into my first class taking my normal seat next to Zayn, this was the class that he and I had to act out a skit, But thank God we had been in the hospital so we both just wrote a paper out that we had to turn in today.

"Okay class turn to page 129 and continue what we started yesterday. Zayn, Cassey do you have your paper?" the teacher asked.

I walked to her desk handing in my paper as did Zayn.

"Since you two didn't do the assignment and I pretty much gave you a break I'm going to have to ask you both to read them aloud to the class" she said.

I wasn't really looking forward to this, Zayn would probably skip out, and then I would be the only one to feel stupid.

"Attention class! Zayn is going to read his paper out now!"

I saw in the corner of my eye Zayns shoulders quickly tighten but relax again when he leaned on the desk making all the Tramps in the rooms eyes pop out of their sockets.

I giggled lightly thinking what they would all think if they knew about the shower incident they probably would be jelious as Hell thinking of his hands all over me.

"I have to use the bathroom let Cassey read hers first"

My eyebrow raised, That little bastard trying to push the work onto me.
Luckily the teacher saw through him.

"You can go after you read."
Zayn let out a sigh as he sharply grabbed his paper and walked to in the front of the room where every one could see him.

"Hum mmm hum"

"A little louder Zayn!"
the teacher said.
He sighed but then smirked, something had caught his eye.

I looked to see a slutty brunet chewing on the tip of her pencil.
I focused back on Zayn to see him give her a wink but then focus on his paper again reading

"Sex. With Zayn Malik"
Just then the class burst out laughing and I even saw the teacher smile a bit but then she said

"Seriously Zayn read the paper"
He looked reluctant but started.
"Is It Truth Or Is It All Lies"