Chapter 15-Chocolate Breakfast

I woke up and the sun was streaming through the two windows that were placed on the left side of the room.

I lifted my head from where I had set it on Zayn's chest to look up at him.
His eyes were already open and he watched me as I turned in his arms.

"How long have you been awake?"
"A few hours I think" he said sitting up in the bed and holding me close.
My eyes widened

"Why didn't you get up? Weren't you bored?!" I asked turning to look at his face, He just let out a deep chuckle.

"I didn't want to wake you up."
"I wouldn't have minded!" I said
"Calm down Love, I didn't really want to get up. I....." he stopped brushing a little piece of hair out of my face.

"I don't want to let you go because I'm afraid when you leave my arms you'll leave me forever." he said speaking with so much emotion in his voice I felt my heart tingle with affection.

"You don't need to be afraid, I won't go. I L-" I cut myself off but began again.

"I am yours Zayn. Please treat me well, Don't take my heart and throw it on the ground like Harry did . Because if you do I don't think That I will be able to handle it."

I said sounding a little to corny than I meant it to. I felt a wet tear roll down my cheek, He brushed it away with the tips of his fingers.
And pulled me as close as possible into himself.

I ran my fingers through his dark hair as our faces inches closer and eventually connected into a soft and passionate kiss.
I have never in my life been kissed that way before and now I am positive that I'm in L-I am so sure I L-I know that I....

"Are you ok?" Zayn asked with a worried expression tangling between his words. I smiled at him lightly brushing our noses together.
"Perfect, And you can hold me for how ever long you want" I said sitting up and curling my legs around his torso while wrapping my arms around his neck.

He slid his hand up my thighs and around my waist, flipping me over so I was laying under him.
Our lips crashed together, I turned him around and now I was on laying on top of Him.

He mumbled into the kiss.
I giggled a little knowing that Zayn liked to be the one in control.
He swiped his tongue across my lower lip but I closed my lips into a fine line teasing him a little but also encouraging him to go on.
He started to leave kisses down my neck, I let out quiet moans of pleaser.

Until we heard the door slam shut making me jump out of my skin and for his arms to wrap tightly around me.
I tried to climb out of His arms when I heard footsteps getting closer to the hallway, but he held me tighter.

"Zayn let me go!" I whispered struggling in his arms.
He just looked pleadingly into my eyes as I started hearing slow footsteps come up the steps.

"Don't run" he whispered pleading to me which make my heart ache.

"Zayn I promise you I won't leave"

"How do I know I can believe your promises?" he asked loosening his arms

"The same way I have to believe yours."

"Zayn don't hurt her"

I said jumping out of his arms, grabbing my clothes and ran into His closet, quickly getting dressed in clean clothes and left the wet ones on the floor in the closet.

I kept the door slightly open so I could see what was going to happen.
Zayn had thrown a pair sweat pants and picked up his phone flopping back down on the bed just two seconds before Faith walked into the room.

"Hey Zayn" she breathed out running her hands through her hair.
"Hey........I didn't mean to yell at you" he said standing up and pulling his shirt over his head.
She smiled and ran into his arms, he hugged her back.

"Zayn I'm sorry I know how much you care about Cassey"
His eyes flickered to the closet I was hiding in at those words.

When she losened her arms from around him she started leaning in for a kiss. He was hesitant but eventually gave her a small peak on the lips.

I know that kiss didn't mean anything to him.....but what if it did mean a little to him, I know he did like her and but what if he's realizing that I'm just a piece of shit and she's, well...she's perfect.

"Let's go get something from the kitchen?" He asked holding her at arms length.

"Sure! I'll cook breakfast!!! Is Cassey home?"

"I-I think so I'll Cheak" he said looking a bit stiff and uncomfortable

"Okay I'll make extra just in case!" she said excitedly and ran out of the room and down the steps.
After She left the closet door flew open making me jump.
"Shit Za-" he cut my words off by wrapping his strong arms around my waist and tenderly kissing me.

"See this is were You belong I don't like her as much as I Love you, When ever she says those three words I always get thence and I freeze up because I know I could never feel the same." He said, his face dropping at the last part.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Huh? oh nothing." He said looking back at me.
"What's wrong with you?" he asked cupping my face noticing the sadness behind my eyes.

"That's not any fair I'm suppose to tell you when you can't tell me what's bothering you?"
Then heard clattering of plates, Zayn Sighed in frustration.

"We better get down" he whispered letting go of me way too easily.
As we started walking down the steps the aroma of Pancakes filled my lungs my eyes widened as I saw a sack of blueberry and my favorite Chocolate chip Pancakes.

"Pancakes!" I said rushing to the table and sitting down As did Zayn.
Faith quickly came out with another huge stack of pancakes with nuts in them.

After we all sat down we just looked at eachother we each took one off the tops of the stack.
Faith took a Nut one Zayn took a blueberry and I took chocolate.
I cleared my throat

"does anyone want a chocolate chip pancake?"
They both shook there heads.
"I just want blueberry to be honest." Zayn blurted

"You do? Good! Cause I just want these nut ones" Faith said sounding relived.

"And I already know that Cassey only wants Chocolate chip I mean look at her eyes there basically popping out!"

"And stop drooling its not lady like!"
she laughed as she got up and went into the kitchen just to come back with butter, syrup, whipped cream and...bananas?

I flopped a couple of pancakes on my plate and coated them with butter while they where making mountains of whipped cream on their pancakes and drowning them in syrup.

"Do you want some?" Zayn holding out the syrup
"Nope I like them just like this!" I said cutting a chunk off and placing it in my mouth.

"Ew that's so gross! No syrup!" Faith said
"Says the girl who's cutting a banana and losing it in a pile of whip cream!" I laughed

"It's good!" she said stuffing her face with the first bite.
I looked over at Zayn and couldn't help but to laugh he had some whip cream on the tip of his nose.
"What?" he asked looking around

"I'll get that for you!" Faith leaned over and licked the tip of his nose.
"Ew! I don't want to see that!!!"
I said in a jokingly but I actually meant it as I shielded my eyes.

After breakfast I ran up the stairs and jumped into the shower.

I had been in the shower for about fifteen minutes which is a short shower for me but I wanted to see what Faith and Zayn where doing.

I quickly got dressed and ran down the steps. They were sitting on the couch wrapped up in a huge blanket cuddling.
I felt a little hurt even though Zayn was doing just as I asked him, I don't want her to be hurt even though we will have to tell her. Soon..