chapter 1- SCREAM MY NAME!

I was lost, I tried to keep the rocks from under my feet to stop crunching but it was impossible, I could tell someone was following me. But I didn't know who.

In a dark alley in an unfamiliar town isn't the best place for a girl to be. I stopped dead in my tracks, I heard the footsteps stop right as I did.'Maybe it was my imagination? I tried to convince myself but I knew it wasn't once I felt a large cold hand cover my mouth.

I screamed as loud as I could but the sound couldn't break through his hand, I heard him open a small bottle with his teeth and I struggled as he poured a bitter liquid down my throat.

My mind started to go fuzzy I couldn't seem to move any of my limbs, and my lips where shut into a fine line, The images before me were twisted and deformed, I felt my body get hit and violently jerked as I was flung down hard wooden steps that led into a dark basement.

I was to drugged to see that He was striping me of my clothes and soon I was completely naked in front of him, My mind was completely fuzzy and the drug had made me slightly but temporarily deaf.

I could only hear muffled moans that escaped his lips when he did it to me. Soon I heard the sound of a person walking down the steps.

When I saw the strangers face I wanted to cry out but it was obvious that he didn't think I was being raped. I saw his shocked face and I wanted him to call the police once he left but I never heard any siren's, after the man was finished using me for his own good He stood up heading over to an open drawer.

He returned with a pocket knife snapping it open as he approached me. My vision began to untwist and I could see his face, I knew him from school, He's One of the people that made my life a living Hell since what seemed like my whole live.

"you recognize me now Bitch?" I just nodded as a response I still couldn't move.
He ripped the blade across my stomach and slowly cut across my thigh "good" he smiled "now scream my name like you want me to Fuck you.Hard" he said twisting his smile into a frown when I did nothing
"NOW!"
He screeched stabbing my side causing the blade to be covered with blood.

"HARRY!" I yelled before I let a tear slip from my eye, Damn I cant be weak! I quickly swiped the tear away before he noticed.

"Good girl" he said patting my head and walking up the stairs.
I quickly got dressed and wandered over to the stairs it was dark outside and I was locked into the basement I could barley see my hand when it was right in front of my face, I curled up into a ball in the corner of the room.

**************

"CASSEY GET YOUR UGLY FAT ASS UP!" my eyes snaped open as profanities were being screamed in my face

"take a shower over there and put the clothes I set out for you on" Harry said roughly lifting me up to my feet by my arm
"HURRY BITCH!" he screamed again.

Once I showered I examined the open wounds, I flinched slightly when my fingertips bushed against them.
As I put my underwear on and watched the fog disappear on the the mirror, I screamed when I noticed I wasn't alone.
Harry rushed towards me and roughly kissed me, he tried to push his tongue into my mouth but I refused his movements.
When he realised I wasn't responding to any of his attempts he punched my back hard which made me open my mouth only to scream again, he quickly slipped his tounge in and I just about choked.

"Hurry up,we're going to school in five minutes" he said exiting the room.
When I was finished I opened the door and he was waiting "Damn you look sexy!" he growled, I frowned as I looked down at the tight slutty clothes I had on, They just covered the cuts he had given me last night. He saw me looking at myself so he took the opportunity to come close to me.

"You do look sexy" he whispered in my ear as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist
"and if you try to escape from me you will wish you had never been born Bitch!"
he sneered before pushing me to the ground and heading up the stairs and out the door.

I headed out the door behind him quickly and started to run, I ran to the intersection but Harry's black mustang convertible speed in front of me quickly and stopped.
Harry jumped out quickly and grabbed me by the arm "LOOK YOU B-" he stopped talking and looked over my shoulder flinging his arm around it pulling me into him.

"What the hell do you want Zayn?" He said and I looked up to see a man with Raven black hair. "I just stopped to sit and stare"

He smirked but the looked down from Harry's eyes and his eyes locked onto me. I tried to avoid his stare by looking at the ground. But I could still feel him looking at me.

"Fuck off Zayn!"

Harry pulled me even closer into his body and Zayn eventually walked to a red Jeep wrangler without the top on and drove off.

************************

AUTHORS NOTEY NOTE

Hey little people plz leave a comment if you dont no kiss for you <333333 LOOK its a heart with rolls. that means its full of love. Look at the song on the side if there is one Idk if I can figure out how to put one on their but its a great song if its on there love you little people.