Chapter 8-Black eyes

I felt my knees go weak when I saw the expression on Zayn's face, He was holding Rachel's hand as I saw his smirk turn into an evil glare when he saw Harry step into the room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked his charcoal black eyes planted on Harry.

I jumped slightly as Harry slid his Hand around my waist

"Ive come to pick my slut up"
he said leaning down to kiss my cheek, I plastered my eyes to the floor, I couldn't look at Zayn not now not ever again not after all I've done.

I got him into so much trouble and the only way to keep him safe is to go back to Harry, Harry won't give up until I'm his and he will just hurt the people around me if I don't.

"So I guess we'll be leaving, Babe grab your stuff"
He said as he strolled out of the room as did Zayn's girlfriend.

I walked over to the right side of His bed crouching over to pick up my bag.
The temptation was too great I couldn't help but to look up from the cold lifeless floor to look at another cold thing, His face.

But I wanted that steely look to disappear.
I wanted to make his hard look turn into a soft smile or a sly smirk.

I lightly sat down on Zayn's bed right next to the side of his knee and looked into his dark eyes though his didn't bother look back at me.

I let my bag fall onto the floor as I slide closer to him swinging my leg over to the other side of the bed so I was sitting on him facing him.

His eyes to flicked towards mine as I rested my hands on his shoulders.
I could feel my mind begin to cloud over as our foreheads connected, the butterflies in my stomach when his arms pulled me into his chest.
The quickening of my heart rate when our noses brushed together, and the sweetness of that kiss.

I felt the fireworks go off as his lips softly kissed mine.

I had never have shared a kiss like that with someone, there was no lust, there wasn't any sexual need or want just...Love?

And when we parted I looked deeply into His dark pupils.

"Goodbye Zayn"
I whispered, his arms started to unravel around me and I slid off the bed.

Just then a nurse stepped into the room
"you may leave now Mr. Malik" she said and quickly left.

Zayn stood up checked his phone, I could see him tence as he looked at the screen, but his blank face was so unreadable.
He then grabbed his bag while walking up to me tipping my chin up to look at his dark brown orbs.

It felt like a car had hit my heart crushing it as I heard what He had to say.

"You Disgust Me"
he spat reminding me of the dream I had tried to forget.
I let a tear fall as the kiss replayed in my mind, I guess he didn't feel what I felt.He was just leading me on for to the fun of it.