Chapter 35: Focus On The Future.

Unplanned.

Chapter 35: Focus On The Future.

As you walk into the house, directly on your left hand side is the kitchen; which is open planned with light grey cupboards and white tops, I think it may be marble but not sure. There is a toaster, kettle and microwave. That's it with a sink and an oven. There is nothing else in the kitchen yet as Toby and I are looking for stuff on EBay or Amazon, we may go to IKEA but we have not 100% sure yet.

Anyway, as you walk back to the door, right in front of you is the lounge. The walls of the lounge and the kitchen are just white. One entire wall (which is the back wall, as you walk into the house, it's directly opposite of you). The wall is basically a massive chalkboard, which is pretty cool if you ask me.

Then in the right hand side, there is a small door; the same as the front door, this leads out to the little garden that is just grass. In the lounge, there is our old sofa (So that is where it went). The sofa is light grey (there is a common theme here, my Mother is going through a phase of liking grey shades). There is just a sofa and a 10-inch TV with a black stand underneath.

The staircase is by the kitchen on the right, which is next to the bathroom. The bathroom is the size of a shoebox but it really doesn't matter as all you do is wee and poo and wash your hands. It has a white loo with a white sink. If you are looking at the downstairs anti-clockwise, the first thing you will see is the lounge (in the middle of the room) then the door to outside. Then, the bathroom and then the kitchen.

It's all open planned.

Moving on, as you walk upstairs, directly in front of you is the bathroom that has a bath/shower, sink and toilet. Then to the left of this is mine and Toby's room that just has a Chester draws in, wardrobe and a double bed. Two side tables and a lamp, alongside a mirror and a wooden rocking chair – Mom said that Jack made that for us; that is so sweet of him. The room is painted in white and there is a couple of pictures of me and Toby while I was pregnant dotted around in the room.

Anyway as you leave the room, across the hall, is the twin's room with two cribs already in there and a changing table, a wardrobe and another chair that is the same as the one in mine and Toby's room. There room is a light grey, just like the sofa downstairs with a wooden floor. Basically the entire floor in the house is made out of wood.

(#) A few days earlier (#)

I am currently racing to the hospital as I wanted to find out what was happening to the twins; luckily we didn't get pulled over by the police as I think at one point Toby was going too fast but all I was doing was shaking as the thought of us going fast in a car, as the memories brings back horrible memories that I would rather forgot. Memories such as the car crash that I would rather forgot. I kept on getting nightmares about the night; nothing will ever make it go away, no amount of therapy will help (I don't think so).

Once I got my bearing back and once I snapped out of the horrible memory; I told Toby to slow down and luckily he did, it just meant that we got to the hospital a little later then we wanted to but at least we didn't end up in the hospital like the twins are. We are already injured enough and I don't want to make it more worse. Also Toby really should not be driving with his injuries, the hospital didn't tell him that he couldn't not drive with his injuries but personally I would not drive if I was him.

Speaking about driving, I haven't had a driving lesson since before the twins were born; I am not even going to sit back in the driving seat for a long time as I am too scared too. I am scared, I will either injure myself or someone else and I don't want that to happen. I can't live with the guilt of knowing I have done something to harm someone else.