Night two

When the light went away, I blinked a few times before looking around. I saw I was back in my bed, holding my Golden Freddy Teddy. When did I get here? HOW did I get here? Did I ever leave...? Man, this is getting confusing.

It was still really dark in my room, except for my alarm clock, which read 12:00. I still think it means midnight. Of course, I could be wrong.

Suddenly, I felt something still in my other hand: my flashlight! I quickly turned it on and looked around. I was definitely still in my bedroom, and nothing looked different.

I suddenly heard a chime song coming from the left hallway. I saw a tall clock at the end of the hall, so I think that's where it came from. Come to think of it, I may have heard it last night, too.

I just sat in my bed, squeezing Golden Freddy tightly as I shone my flashlight across the room. I heard a bunch of strange noises coming throughout the house. I thought I heard a dog barking. Did we have a dog? Or was it a neighbor's? Do we even have neighbors? Man, I really don't know anything about my life...

One thing I did recognize was loud footsteps echoing through the hallway. I heard those the last time I was in here! I quickly got out of my bed and ran towards the left hallway, where I heard the footsteps.

When I got there, I paused and listened for any sounds. I held my breath, as well as my flashlight, really tightly as I listened.

Suddenly, I heard a loud but quick breathing noise in my ear! With that, I pulled the door shut with all my strength and waited. I felt myself breathing faster and harder as tears started forming in my eyes!

Why are these monsters after me? What did I do to deserve this?

A second later, I heard the footsteps walking away from the door. I let the knob go and the door slowly slid open. I guess that'll have to do.

I ran away from the door and back towards my bed. When I did, I saw two evil Toy Golden Freddy robots on the bed! I shine my light at them and the quickly disappeared, leaving my Golden Freddy teddy in their place.

My breathing got louder as my heart got faster. There's nowhere in this room that's safe! Even my bed has monsters than can get to me! I guess I'll just have to keep scaring them with my flashlight!

I decided to run to the door on the right and wait to hear breathing. I sat there and waited for a few seconds and didn't hear anything. Holding my breath, I turned on the flashlight, only to be greeted by an empty hallway.

I sighed with relief and ran back to the middle of the room and looked around. Nothing out of place; I hope it'll stay that way.

After looking behind me and scaring off the Toy Golden Freddy robots, I checked on my closet just to see if anything is in there... I run up to it and shone my light. Empty. Good.

I was actually pretty confident at this point. I just had to check on the hallways and look at the bed. It was repetitive, but it was still scary, especially in the hallways! I had to listen carefully and hear if a monster was there...

Finally, after scaring the Toy Freddles off again, I heard a loud beeping noise! At that moment, I found myself back in my bed, squeezing Golden Freddy. Light was shining through the door, which I guess was a good thing.

After shutting my alarm clock off, I got out of bed. Maybe this time I can make it to school! At least that'll be SOMETHING normal and realistic...