Night 4

I was back in the darkness that wasn't completely black; there was the red light that read "2 AM". Ha! Nightmare Jay Jay gave me 2 extra hours! And she says she's not nice!

I had to be careful, though; the extra hours means the monsters will probably be more mean! I immediately turned around and shone my flashlight on the bed, which only showed the friendly Golden Freddy with the giant blue eyes.

I smiled and turned back around. The closet seemed empty, but I wanted to make sure. I quickly ran to the closet, opened the door, and shine my light in. Empty. That's good; I hope it stays that way!

I then ran to the left doorway, slowly opened it, and waited. Nothing except for the clock at the end of the hall. I turned the light on and a blur of yellow run away. I really don't like that bunny...

I then ran towards the other doorway and waited. I almost turned the light on, but I then heard a quick, loud breath! I gasped and held the door tightly as I waited for the yellow rabbit to go away! After a few seconds, I heard loud footsteps go away from the door.

After running back towards my bed, I flashed my light on the bed and saw 2 of the little bear robots shaking like crazy before they quickly disappeared! Those things really creep me out...I'm scared of what'll happen if enough of them go on my bed!

Before I could think too hard, I heard fast running go throughout the halls! Oh, no; it's the fox! I think she was in the left hallway...I ran to the doorway and was about to turn on my flashlight to see if anyone was there, but I stopped myself; if I shine the light when they're there again, and I'm gone for good!

Sure enough, there was a loud breath in my ear, which signaled me to close the door shut. While I heard the loud footsteps go away, I also heard the quick sprinting go away, too. When the bunny had left, I ran to the other doorway to try and stop that scary fox! After waiting for breathing, and hearing none, I shine my light and saw the red blur go away.

With that, I quickly ran back to my bed and shone the light. 3 of the bears were there! I held the light as they all quickly disappeared. So far, so good...I glanced at the clock. 2:11. I still have a long night ahead of me...

A few more hours went by. I managed to do a good job getting rid of the bed bears and keeping the fox out, as well as listen for the breathing. By 4:26, though, things started to go downhill. After getting rid of 2 bears, I heard a door creak. After quickly turning around, I caught my closet door quickly closing. Oh, no! The fox is in!

I quickly ran to the closet and immediately held the door shut; I didn't want him to scare me again by shining my light in there! After a few seconds, I opened the door and saw a bright white fox plushie sitting on the floor. As cute at it was, I quickly ran back towards my bed and shine the light again. Only friendly Freddy.

Checking the doorways again, I didn't see the bunny, but I did see a glimpse of Nightmare Toy Springtrap. It was nice that they weren't right by the door, but it was still scary to see them in my hallway! Still, I did a good job keeping them out!

Finally, after checking on the fox, I heard a familiar blaring in my ear! After blinking a few times, I saw that I was lying in my bed, holding my Freddy teddy. After quickly turning my alarm clock off, I got out of bed and looked around the room. It looked normal...and I'll assume that it is.

Just because I wanted to be same, though, I ran to my closet and looked around inside. Nothing. Not even a yellow and white fox plushie. That made me feel a lot more safe.

Well, time for more pancakes...and more scary situations.