Home

I walked over to the dining room to have my breakfast. My mommy and daddy were there again, as I thought they would be. I sat in my chair and looked at my plate. Pancakes again! Man, I didn't think I'd ever eat pancakes this many times in a row! I grabbed my fork and ate all 4 of them up within a few minutes.

I got down and walked to my room. I kinda gave up on believing I'll go to school; as soon as I walk out of that door, there's no way I'll be there. Honestly, I kinda would rather be at school than wherever I'll wind up next!

Anyway, I got dressed and walked into the living room. I was careful to make sure there weren't any foxes behind the TV. I would've checked my closet, but I think it was just that plushie in there.

I opened the front door, walked outside, saw the bright light, closed my eyes, and walked forwards. Honestly, I only walked for a few feet, it seemed, before I felt myself running into something. I opened my eyes and saw a table in front of me. I quickly looked around and saw I was back in that place from earlier! The place with that mean yellow rabbit and purple women!

I quickly hid under the table, curled into a ball, and cried; why was I back here? I would definitely rather be in school than this place; at least school didn't have rabbits that wanted to kill me!

"She hates you."

It was the voice of that yellow rabbit plushie again; where was she? I hadn't seen her in a while, yet I keep hearing her voice... And who is the 'she' that she keeps talking about?

"You have to get up."

But if I get up, then the mean rabbit or purple man could get me! I don't want them to get me!

"You can get out this time, but you have to hurry!"

Well, I suppose I might as well try...I quickly crawled out from underneath the table and ran forwards. I stopped, though, when I realized I was running the wrong way!

"NO! Don't you remember what you saw? The exit is the other way! Hurry and leave!"

I quickly ran the other way, around the table, and out the door. This time, the door actually opened when I pushed it! What was more shocking was the fact that I wasn't in a bright, endless light; I was in what looked like some sort of parking lot with cars everywhere.

I looked around a bit more and saw what looked like a cartoon yellow rabbit right next to the big, red doors I came out of. She looked like the yellow rabbit that's been helping me, purple hat and all. I then looked around a little bit more and saw a kid that looked around my age. He was holding something in his hands that looked familiar.

I went over to him slowly. As I got closer, I saw he was holding a dark yellow rabbit. My eyes widened when I saw it. When I got closer, I saw the kid turn towards me.

"What do you want?" he asked me.

"Oh, uh...nothing." I replied quietly as I backed up. "I was just looking at your plushie."

"Oh, this?" he replied as he showed more of the toy. "Where's yours? Don't you have one?"

"Y-yeah," I told him. "I have Toy Golden Freddy, Toy Springtrap, Salvagio, and Funtime Foxy."

"Cool!" he said with a smile. "Mine's Springtime Bonnie!"

"Cool..." I said softly. "It looks nice."

"Thanks! But my Daddy says I have to be careful with him or I will pinch my finger."

"Really?"