Night Five: Enter Nightmare Springtime Bonnie

I could feel around and tell I was back in my bed. This bed was actually very comfy...if only I could stay here all night and avoid the monsters...but it's never that easy, is it?

I suddenly heard a sound I'd never heard before...it sounded like the way that fox ran around, but faster and louder...it sounded like it was to my left.

I got out of bed and ran to the left door. Before I could listen for breathing, though, I heard the loud scuffling go away! I turned the flashlight on, anyway, and saw nothing. With that, I ran towards the right door, where I think I heard the scuffling go. When I got there, I waited a few seconds and shine my flashlight. What I saw was very, very unexpected.

Instead of Toy Springtrap or Funtime Foxy at the end of the hallway, I saw what looked like a giant, scary yellow rabbit with a bright purple bow tie! Her eyes and teeth were bright red, and I think I saw a mouth with razor-sharp teeth on her stomach!

I instantly shut my door and held it tightly while my heart raced quickly; why was that evil rabbit here? I wouldn't think she'd go to my house and come after me, but apparently, that's exactly what he did! Oh, no...is this what Jay Jay meant when she said I wouldn't be around much longer? If so, I'm going to prove her wrong; I'll stop this yellow rabbit once and for all!

I heard the rabbit run away from the door, only to hear the echo throughout the house that she was on the other side! I ran over there and shut my door. The instant I did, I heard her run away again! This is going to be a long night of me just running around...

After a while, I held the right door down and heard her run away. A second later, I heard a deep, scary laugh ring in my ears! What does that mean? I thought I heard something behind me, though...I turned around and shine my light on my bed. When I did, I screamed; sitting at the foot of my bed was a giant head of the yellow rabbit that's been scaring me!

I continued to shine my light on her; if nothing else, I allowed me to still see where she was! After my light flickered a few times, the head disappeared and I heard more scuffling in the hall. I assume that's a good thing...?

I ran to the left hallway and shine my light. Empty. I was about to head to the other side, but then stopped; I could've sworn I heard him go to this hallway. I just know it. So, I turned the light on again. It turns out I was right; the rabbit was right in my face! After screaming and shutting the door, I felt myself shaking in fear! I looked at my alarm clock. 3:37. Over halfway there!

A little while later, I could hear the rabbit laughing again! I instantly shine my light at my bed and got really scared when I didn't see her there! Where else could she possibly be? Oh, wait...

I ran to my closet and shine my light inside. I gasped when I saw the rabbit's giant head looking me in the eye! I closed the closet door immediately and held it down; why does this golden rabbit seem to have the ability to just...teleport?

I heard the scuffling in the hallway again. I ran to the right door and shine my light. There she was; staring at me with giant, blood-red eyes. I closed the door and waited for her to move.

Surprisingly, it was getting easier to do the longer I did it. I just had to keep the doors shut, and when she got in my closet or on my bed, I just had to keep shining my light on her and she went away. This was actually the easiest one to handle; I didn't have to wait and listen for breathing, and I didn't have to constantly look behind me or in the closet!

Finally, I heard the buzzing and ringing of my alarm clock! I sighed with relief as I quickly blinked and saw I was lying in bed, squeezing my friendly Golden Freddy teddy really tightly! My smile went away, though, when I noticed my pants were warm...

Well, I'll have to tell Mommy and Daddy about this; hopefully they won't be too mad at me. In the meantime, I think today is the day I have my birthday party. I just hope it'll be the best part of this whole living nightmare.