Night Three

I opened my eyes and realized I was lying on my back. More specifically, I was on something nice and soft...like a bed. With the flashlight that was still somehow in my hand, I sat up and looked around me. Sure enough, I was back in the familiar bedroom.

I looked at my Golden Freddy teddy and saw he looked just as sweet and cuddly as ever. After giving him a quick, tight hug, I looked around and tried to listen for any signs of the monsters.

That's when I saw my alarm clock and gasped; it said it was 2 AM! Did I sleep for an extra few hours? Why did I do that? Unless...is that what Jay Jay meant when I'd get something better?

I started feeling happy, but I quickly heard something in the halls. It almost sounded like...running. Really, really fast running!

I jumped out of bed and ran towards the left door, where I heard the running coming from. I opened the door a little bit and listened closely for breathing. After hearing none, I shone the light down the hall. When I did, I thought I saw something red and scary at the end! I didn't get too good of a look of it, because it quickly disappeared. If I didn't know better, though, I'd say it was...a fox!

After hearing more running throughout the house, I ran to the other doorway and waited for breathing. Hearing none, I turned the light on and looked. Sure enough, the yellow thing was at the end! After it moved away, I quickly ran back towards the middle of the room and I felt my heart go fast!

Who was that? Was it a fox, like the one that scared me behind the TV? Why was she here now? I thought the others were hard enough to go against...

I then heard what sounded like squealing behind me. I turned around and shine my flashlight. I saw 2 of the little Toy Freddles on my bed! After they quickly went away, I turned back towards the front of the room. I saw that my clock said 2:11. I guess the extra hours aren't helping as much as I'd like...

I then heard something from my right. I went towards the door and waited. I sat there for a few seconds and didn't hear anything. So, I decided to turn on the light.

When I did, a giant scary yellow robot jumped towards me and screamed in my face! I shrieked as the Nightmare Toy Springtrap continued to roar before everything turned red.

I opened my eyes and saw darkness. Oh, no; was I back in that endless, scary place? I hope not...anything would be better!

"Nice going, Kid!"

I gasped and looked around. I noticed a small, purple and green animatronic next to me., it was...!

"Nightmare Balloon Girl?"

"Ding, ding, ding! Give the girl a prize!"

"What...what happened?"

"I'll tell ya what happened: ya done goofed!"

"Huh?"

"I can't believe that even after I gave you a 2-hour bonus, you screwed up and got yourself killed!"

"Killed? I'm dead?"

"Well, technically, no. But you lost to the Nightmares!"

"Who?"

"Sheesh. And I thought you were smarter than that! You know, the Nightmares? The things that have been after you for the past 3 nights?"

"Oh..."

"I see Funtime Foxy managed to finally make an appearance, though...she'll be a fun one!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Just be sure to check the closet when you think something's in it, Kid! That's all I'll say! Now, c'mon; let's give you another shot at beating the Nightmares!"

"I can just get another chance? Just like that?"

"Only because I'm feeling generous, you hear me? Keep in mind, though, that once you lose again, you're gone for good. Got it?"

"I guess so!"

"Good! And remember to listen carefully for signs that they're there. And don't forget the closet!"

"I won't!"

"Good! Oh, and another thing; you've lost your 2-hour bonus!"

"Wait, what?"

"Sorry, Kid; I gotta punish you somehow! But it's okay; you've done the whole 6 hours before, right?"

"Well, yeah...twice, actually."

"Well, there ya go!"

With that, Jay Jay clapped his hands and everything went white. A second later, I found myself back in the bedroom, flashlight in hand. I looked at the clock. 12 AM. Well, I guess I certainly have more work to do...

I suddenly heard the sprinting through the hallway again! I ran to the left doorway and looked down the hall. I sat there for around 5 seconds and didn't hear any breathing. With that, I turned the flashlight on and saw...nothing?

Suddenly, I heard a creaking sound coming from my room! I ran back towards the middle and barely managed to see my closet door creak shut. Oh, no...did something get in? I guess there's only one way to find out...

I quickly ran into the closet and shines my light. When I did, I screamed and jumped back as a big, yellow and white fox poked her head out and gave a loud screech! I quickly got back up and slammed the closest door shut, breathing loud and heavily as I did. My heart was about to burst out of my chest, it felt like! It was bad enough that the fox scared me from behind the TV, but now she's in my closet?

I finally had the courage to open the door again. After shining my light in, I thought I saw nothing; however, I looked down and saw what looked like a yellow & white fox toy with an eyepatch. Huh. How did that get in here...?

Anyway, I ran back towards my bed and shines my light at it. I saw 3 evil Toy Freddles on the bed that disappeared a few seconds later. After that, I ran back towards the left door. I carefully listened for breathing. I was about to shine my light before I heard a quick breath in my ears! I then backed the flashlight up and held the door shut!

After a few seconds, I heard the loud footsteps walk away from the door. I then opened it back up and ran towards the other hallway. After standing still and listening, I didn't hear any breathing. I turned the light on and saw nothing. Good.

I kept repeating that pattern of checking the hallways and doors for a while, occasionally having to close the door and get evil Toy Freddles off the bed. After a bit longer, I decided to check on the closet again, just to be sure everything was okay.

I ran back to the closet and shine my light in. When I did, I saw half the body of the scary robot fox! Its big, sharp hook was hanging by it's side, slowly dangling in the empty closet. I closed the door again and waited. A few seconds later, I opened it again and saw the small plushie again. I smiled and ran away.

Finally, after hours of running around and shining flashlights and closing doors, I heard the alarm clock ring in my room! A second later, I found myself back in the bed, sunlight pouring in, Golden Freddy in my arms. I sighed with relief as I got out of bed and went towards the kitchen. I wonder what could possibly go wrong today...