More Fun with Jay Jay

I opened my eyes again. I was back in my house, which was dark and spooky. It's honestly rare to see it any other way. As I looked around again, I noticed where I was. It wasn't my room; it was Nightmare Balloon Girl's hallway.

I sat up and stared down the hall. It was really dark, so I couldn't see what was at the end of it. Man, if only I could really see what's going on...

"Looking for this?"

Suddenly, a bright light went into my face! I covered it with my hands while trying to look past it. I thought I could see a bit of purple, but I knew for sure that it wasn't that yellow rabbit.

"JJ! Stop it!"

"Okay, okay!"

The light then went off and I heard footsteps coming towards me. After blinking a few times to get my eyes fixed, I looked down and saw Jay Jay standing in front of me, holding my flashlight. She then stuck it up towards me, and I quickly took it from her, staring at him as I did.

"Ready for Round 2?" She asked with a sharp-toothed grin.

"I guess," I replied slowly. "I mean, I don't really have a choice, do I?"

"Not really. Unless, you know, you want me to rip your heart out and shove it down your throat."

"...I think I'm good."

"Splendid! Let me get ready!"

She then ran down the hallway, into total darkness. I breathed deeply as I realized that this toy was very serious about her plot to hurt me. I just needed to play her game, and win, and I'll be fine. Of course, that's assuming she's being honest.

"Okie dokie!" I heard her call out. "I'm ready when you are!"

"Well, I suppose you're ready, then!"

"Great! Oh, and I've decided to make this a bit harder..."

"How?"

"You now only have 60 seconds to stop me on the X!"

"Well, I suppose it's still good compared to 90..."

"I suppose so! Now, let's start the game in 3...2...1...GO!"

I held my breath as I waited for any sound revealing signs of movement. I know that this little monster is fast, so it's going to be a bit challenging to keep up with him. I'll just have to do my best, though.

After a few seconds, I thought I heard some shuffling across the floor. I turned the flashlight on and saw Jay Jay fall to the floor with her mouth wide open, revealing those sharp, scary teeth. How could someone possibly love this toy? Was she even a toy at all?

Anyway, I turned the flashlight back off and waited. While I did, I once again found myself questioning everything that's happening. Why do I keep teleporting to these seemingly random places? Why do these evil robots, big and small, keep coming after me? Did I do something to them? Are they just mean? I hope I can figure this all out soon!

Suddenly, I heard more scurrying! I quickly turned on my flashlight and I saw Jay Jay duck into the front doorway to the left! I turned the light back off and kept listening. I really needed to pay attention at this point...if he gets closer, she'll be on the X...but she could also hurt me!

I continued to stand there, staring at the empty hallway. I hadn't heard movement for a while...was I going to be okay? Was she going extra slow to trick me? You never know how this little demon will work...

I quickly turned my flashlight on and smiled. Jay Jay suddenly stopped and dropped on the X!

"Good job!" she told me. "You won!"

"So I get to keep living?"

"Yes! And I've decided to throw something else in there, too!"

"What is it?"

"You'll see..."

That's all I remembered before blacking out.