F O U R

Keefe's POV

Today is the happiest in my lifetime.

Today, my baby brother is coming back.

I can't stop smiling though inside I feel anxiety. How will I face him? What am I going to say to him? Does he still hate me?

Those questions never stop spinning in my head. No one has the answer but Olly himself.

Olly. How long has it been since I say his nickname.

We fix everything to make him feel like home because this IS his home. Waiting our alpha to come back with our Luna. His true mate. My little brother.

He's meant to be here.

***

Erick's POV

I entered the house with Oliver in my arms. Without wasting any time I immediately go to his room, his brother and sister right behind me, and put him on the bed we prepared.

Taking a better look, he doesn't change that much. The only thing different is the look on his face. Even in his sleep, he remains stoic and tense but definitely more relaxed.

Loraine kneels beside the bed and brushes his bang. Tears form in her eyes as she mutters something we all want to say.

Sorry.

Keefe stands at the door, letting his sister with my mate. I approach him but not as far as two meters away from the two.

"How's he?" he asked in low voice.

"He's healthy." he breaths out relieved yet glances warily at me, waiting the line to be finished. "But there's something wrong with him."

"What? What happened? Is he hurt? I'll kill that son of bitch-"

"He's not, calm down K." I let out a long sigh and rub my face. "It's him. He.. He's different."

"That's understandable, Rick. What do you hope? He'll accept us in open arms?"

"Yeah, we broke him."

That's why I'm gonna fight for him to forgive me. I'll spend forever to redeem myself to him.

***

Oliver's POV

Angry. No, enraged. Furious. That's the first emotion I felt after not feeling anything these past years. I want nothing but to kill that son of bitch.

I am currently in my old room. The one that I abandoned once they kicked me out.

Sighing my fists clutch the cover as I notice how clean this room is.

The wall has been repainted, the window is replaced with a large one and there's a new door attached beside the large cupboard that I assume as the bathroom.

Bringing  me here was their plan all along.

Someone knocks yet I don't answer it. A few seconds later, he goes in. Through his eyes I can see the shock and he's soon drowned in an awkward silence.

I just stare at him unhappy with his presence.

"You're up." he says after a moment of opening-closing his lips, maybe to find a right topic.

No answer. I turn my head to stare at the wall as if it interests me more.

"M- mom made breakfast for us." he rubs his neck and bites his lower lips. "Olly, I-"

I don't wait for him to finish and get up from the bed. After tidying the sheet, I walk to the bathroom. He looks like he wants to grab me but holds himself back.