T W E L V E

Erick's POV

I want to forget.

Please make me forget.

Then forget.

RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

A grunt huffed out from my mumbling lips. Sitting up I cracked my neck and straightened my back.

My eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight invading my room so rudely. Why was the curtain open?

"Erick, baby!" the door opened to reveal my mom. Right, she always came in without my permission. "You're up! That's great. Hurry and get ready, we have a guest."

A guest?

"Who?" I asked not hiding my curiousity. "Is it my mate?!"

She froze for one second yet I couldn't see her expression since her back was facing me. Turning around she put on a motherly smile.

"Yes."

I beamed and hurried to the bathroom after kissing her cheek. Not bothering to wait the water get warmer I showered with such enthuasism.

Finally! After so long, I got to meet her again!

Putting on the suit my mom had prepared, she had a good taste in fashion, I calmed my nerves before opening the door. I couldn't stop smiling, my pace quickened a bit but still steady and gentleman-like.

Sweet fragrance emitting from the living room had my heart jumping. It's her!

She was stunning, a beauty from hair to toe. Her movement when she stood up, approaching me and greeted me held so much manner.

"Good morning, my name is Violette."

I took her hand and bowed a little to kiss it lightly. "Pleasure to meet such a beautiful lady, my name is Erick Cuatonov."

"I'm very fortunate to meet you, mate." she looked at me lovingly. I stepped closer to enjoy the sweet scent stronger. God, it was addicting.

"Me too. How have you been? We've met before, remember?"

"Eh?" she raised her brows, a slight of surprise laced on her face.

"Back in the hospital, you're smaller of course. It has been five years, I always waited for you." a joyous smile couldn't be held back as I reminded myself of the event.

I got sick for two days after someone stabbed me with a bread knife. It was a shameful memory but because of that I met her, I couldn't stop following her but we were separated eventually.

My psychology was broken but I went to Amery house since her fragrance was calming me. Mom said my mate was renting Keefe's younger brother room who had run away since he was little.

"R- really?" Violette chuckled, flustered. "I'm sorry I didn't remember.."

"That's true, it was five years ago, Erick. It's not her fault." mom said as she gestured at the sofa. "Please, sit down you two."

But I didn't forget though. She was the reason I was healed in the matter of weeks. I basically lived in her room to cherish that short moment we shared together.

When I finally regained my old self to be this pack's Alpha again I didn't give up searching. I never spared other women a glance since I was fixed on my mate alone.

I've loved her, and only her I had in mind ever since.

***

Finally the sky turned darker as evening came. I enjoyed her presence so much that I couldn't bear to see her leaving.