He Ask You To Be His

(Yo~ Hope you like the story, I guess)

(Y/n) Pov

It's been a couple of days since I got out of the hospital, and Chat Noir still visit everyday, but this time, I like it. He would bring me something to eat or take me to my tower, and that only made my feelings for him grow. I was currently in my room, sketching a picture of him, to show my thanks for being my friend, "Mon'Cher, Is that supposed to be me?" A voice asked. Me being me elbowed who ever was in my room. I jumped and got in a fighting stance, when I saw it was Chat I relaxed slightly, "Oh, God Chat! You gave me a heart attack" I say, "What am I gonna do with you?" I asked pinching the bridge of my nose and shaking my head, "Well you can go on a date with me" He said. My head shot up and I blushed madly, "W-What?!" I asked, "I, Chat Noir, is asking my Mon'Cher on a date" Me said putting a hand over his heart and getting on one knee, pulling a rose out of no where. I'm pretty sure I was tomato red, but I smile non-the-less, "Of course I'll go on a date softly, my little Kitty Cat" I say gently grabbing the from his grib. He smiled brightly and hugged me tightly, meet me at your tower, 9 o' clock" Me whispered in my ear, then jumped out my window and out into the city. I looked at the rose, "Hopefully, he doesn't go all out" I say putting the rose in a near by vase and finish the picture I was sketching.

Timeskip - to date -

I decided to go in my regular clothes, thinking that we were just gonna hang out at my tower. I brought my sketchbook and pencils, just in case I see something I like, or if I want to draw Chat again. I looked at the time and saw it was 8:45, my tower is 10 minutes away, "Well, come on, Sapphire, unless you want to stay here?" I asked my Kwami, "Let's go to your date, I'll supervise if he tries anything!" Sapphire exclaimed, "How, he'll know your my Miraculous?" I said, "Correction, he knows I'm someone else Miraculous, he thinks someone else is BlueFire" She said, groping my cheek. I laugh, "I don't know how you do it, Sapphire" I say peeling her off of my cheek and putting her in my jacket pocket. It took me a while until I arrived at my Tower. I slowly walk up the stairs, getting nervous, "Maybe I should turn back, he'll understand, right?" I asked myself, "You came all the way over to do this, your not turning back" Sapphire said poking her head out of my pocket, staring up at me. She zipped out of my pocket and began to push me, knocking me through the door. She surprisingly had a good amount of strength to make me lose my balance, before I could fall to the ground I landed on something, or someone. I open my eyes to see Chat smiling at me, "Hello, Mon'Cher~" He cooed. I blushed and quickly tried to get off of him, but he held me tighter and closer, "No, stay here, I want to cuddle~" He whined stuffing his head in the crook of my neck. My blush intensified and I looked st Sapphire for help, she was looking at us dreamily but soon came to when I blew at her. She looked at us and began to hit Chat's head, "Let her go" she exclaimed. Chat held his head and looked at Sapphire, "Hey, your that Miraculous, your BlueFire's Miraculous!" His eyes grew wide and he looked at me, "Your BlueFire" I opened my mouth but was cut off by Sapphire, "No, She's not BlueFire, But BlueFire did want me to keep an eye on you two, she doesn't trust you with her best friend, Chat Noir" She said getting one last hit on him before groping my cheek again. I sigh and smile at Chat apologetic, "Sorry, she really doesn't like me being without a supervisor" I lied. He let me go and I peeled off Sapphire and held her, "Now, you be a good Miraculous and don't ruin our date, your suppose to make sure he doesn't do anything, not make sure I don't have a good time" I said and she floated up and landed on my head. I sighed again and looked at Chat who was smirking at me, "Ah~ And have a good time you shall, with or without your little 'supervisor'" He said grabbing my hand and taking me further in the room. When we got to the window room I was amazed, "Wow..." I mumbled. There on the floor was A blanket with picnic basket, drinks, and food, next was the room in general; It had candles lit, different sizes beautifully decorated the room, and last but definitely not least was the Window. It was night and I had a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower's beautiful lights and the full moon behind it, "I-It's beautiful, Chat" I say walking to the window looking at the Eiffel Tower before turning around smiling brightly at Chat. I saw he had a light blush under his mask, "Well, A beautiful sight, for my beautiful girl" he said holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he dipped me, I blushed madly. He was gonna kiss me but Sapphire pulled his hair, "No!!!" She exclaimed. Chat lightly glared up at the Kwami, while I laughed, "Good girl" I winked at her while Chat looked back at me and lightly glared at me, causing me to laugh lightly, "Don't worry, Chat, I love you too~" I cooed. He smirked and let go of my waist, causing me to land on my butt, "O-Oww, Hey! Was that necessary?!" I exclaimed, glaring up at his laughing figure, "Yes, My lady, it very much was~" He cooed.

Mini timeskip

We were sitting by eachother enjoying the view of the Eiffel Tower. Sapphire had gone to sleep a while ago and she was by one of the bunches of candles, "Mon'Cher?" I heard Chat ask, I looked at him, signalling that I was listening, he blush, "I-I made a song for you" He said. I looked at him shocked but smiled, "You did? Can I hear it?" I asked. He blush harder and pulled a guitar out of no where and began to sing to me: (Song at the top ❤)

"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Hm, we keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home

You can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
Wait for me to come home~"

After he was done singing he looked at my figure, I was on the verge of tears. I smiled at him, "W-Why are you crying, Mon'Cher?" He asked putting his guitar down at hugged me, "I-I'm sorry, it's just no one has ever w-wrote a song for me" I said smiling at him. He sighed in relief, "Well, good, that makes me the first" He said looking into my eyes. Slowly he began to lean it, I soon myself doing the same. Soon our lips met, molding perfectly with each other. We kissed for a good minute or two before we had to break apart for air. He smirked at me, "Well, I guess this means your mine" He said, "I guess it does, my Little Kitty~" I said. He kissed me again but this time we were interrupted by a beeping. We both look down at his hand and saw that it was on it's last few minutes. Chat sighed and stood up, "Come on, Mon'Cher, I have to get you home before I turn back" He said grabbing my hand, I nod and lick up Sapphire before getting pulled out of my tower and to my house.
When we made it to my front door I looked back at Chat to see him smiling at me, "You mine now, and I won't let anyone take you away" He said kissing me. I laugh, "I won't, Kitty, now run along before you transform" I say pushing him away. He smiled at me one last time before jumping away. I opened my door to, surprisingly, see my mom, "Who was that?" She said, anger dripping from her words. I ignore her and try to walk pass but she grabbed me by my arm, "Who. Was. That." She said more sternly. I try to get my arm out of her grib, "He is the guy that I'm always around, but you wouldn't know that, would you?!" I yell, finally getting my arm out of her grib and ran to my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it, 'Stupid Mom, always ruining my mood' I thought. I felt a shuffle in my pocket and see Sapphire floating up to my eye level, rubbing her eyes tiredly, "What was that, I heard yelling" she said. I smiled sadly and shook my head, "Nothing you need to worry about, now go back to bed, we got a whole new day ahead of us" I say jumping in my covers while Sapphire floated to one of my pillows, "Good night" she yawned, "Good night" I say, looking at the ceiling, 'I wish I could just run away from her, running away with Chat sure sounds like a good idea' I thought. I closed my eyes and wounder off to the land of dreams.

(Ohh, snap, got some Mama Drama going on here, Damn reader-chan you and your mom got some BEEF. ANYWAY HOLE YOU LIKE, DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ALL READY HAVEN'T AND BYEEE, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE DREAM CATCHERS ✌💓🕶)