When you Meet his Kwami

Chat and I were just having a staring contest, He wanted to do one while he was Chat so he could win. Me wanting to be fair, turned into BlueFire, My eyes hurt!!!! I gave up, I blinked, "Yes!" He cheered, "Don't you start to celebrate, I'm not a happy camper at the moment" I say, rubbing my eyes. He quickly de-transformed and smiled, "You wouldn't hurt me when I'm not Chat would you?" He asked nervously. I gave him a 'Really' Face and de-transformed as well. I tackled him and began to playfully hit him, "Heheheh" I laughed and he tried to stop me, "Oww, Stop!" He laughed. He caught my hands and we stared into each others eye, He began to lean in and so did I. The gap between us was almost closed when I heard a voice, "Eww, Adrien, Really, Not Cool" I heard. I shot up and blushed, I looked to my right to see a little floating black cat, I immediately knew what it was, "Oh, You must be Adrien's Kwami, Right?" I asked. Adrien sighed and sat up (You were still straddling him so You were sitting on his lap right now) "This is Plagg" Adrien said, "Yeah, and your the girl that is making him to be lame" Plagg complained. I lightly glared at the floating Cat, "Well, Excuse me for Loving the boy" I cross my arms, looking away from the floating cat, "Yeah, That's exactly why he's lame, You love him" Plagg said, "Why you!" I say , glaring at the thing, "Plagg, If I were you, I wouldn't talk to her that way" Sapphire said, coming out of my hoodie, "What's a stupid human going to do?" He asked. My glare hardened, "Oh, You'll be surprised" She sighed, Knowing that I might do something, "Yeah, Right, What is she going to do? She can't do anything to me" He said, turning his back to me. I reached over and grabbed him, and Began to gently squeeze him, "You want to know what I'll do? I 'll squeeze you until your little guts pop out and then I'll feed you to the hounds, Or do You want me to feed you to the hounds right now?" I asked, squeezing him a little harder, "Ahh!" He screamed, getting out of my grip and hiding behind Adrien, "Don't do that, Adrien, Your so cool to be having a Girlfriend Like her!" He said nervously, "That's more like it!" I crossed my arms. I looked at Adrien and Kissed him, "Mine" I say, Hugging him to(Small/Med/Large) Chest, "Eww" Plagg said, I glared at him and he straighten out, "Leave her be, She'd be more scarier if Adrien weren't here" Sapphire sighed as I cuddled Adrien to my chest as He struggled a bit.

  (Sorry for the Wait, Had writer's Block, Sorry for the Short chapter too, Hope you like it anyway, Until next time My little Dream Catchers!!!!:)))