Time of the Month

(Hey Guys, Okay, I'm going to be straight forward, I don't like to write about personal stuff like this, like when it's that time for you, but, bare with me if It seems to weird, Again, I don't like to write about stuff like this)

     'Oh, God!!! It hurts, It Hurts so much!!!!' I was lying on my couch, eating ice cream and watching T.v. Too much Ice Cream and Cramps do. Not. Mix!!!! I held my stomach, "Adrieennn!!!!" I called. Oh, I didn't tell you, Adrien's here! "What is it, (Y/n)?" He sighed, "Don't take that tone with me!!" I yelled at him, He looked a little scared, "S-Sorry!" He said, I walked to him and hugged him, "I'm sorry!" I apologized, "It's Ok-" I cut him off, "NOW, GO GET ME MORE ICE CREAM!!" I yelled, pointing to the door, "B-But-" I cut him off again, "WHAT WAS THAT?" I Yelled. He quickly made his way for the door, "Wait, Adrien, Don't leave me!!" I whined, "W-Wait, What?" He asked. Sapphire came out of no where, "Yeah, Have you been to the restroom yet, there's pads everywhere" She sighed shaking her head. Adrien blushed, "W-What?" He asked. I sighed, "I am a Girl, I get Periods, NOW GO GET ME MY ICE CREAM! AND HURRY BACK!!" I yelled. He quickly left and I turned to Sapphire, "YOU!!! YOU GO BACK UPSTAIRS AND STAY THERE!!" I yelled, She sighed and when up stairs, "I'm joking, Don't leave me!" I whined. She sighed again, "I didn't sigh up for the emotional department" She shook her head as I held her close to me.