Your Baby Girl

(For this scenario you two are in your early Thirties)

  I saw a creak of light from the door. It grew bigger and I opened my eyes to see (D/n) at the door way, holding her Stuffed cat in her hands, "Mommy, Daddy, I had a Nightmare again" She sniffled. I sat up and Adrien opened his eyes, "Come her sweetie, Come sleep with Mommy and Daddy" I opened my arms for her to run to me.

     She did exactly that and ran into my arms. I put her in between Adrien and I, "What was your dream about this time (D/n)" Adrien asked as he hugged her. She sniffled, "I-It was dark, a-and when I c-called you, N-No one answered" She cried. I brought her closer to me, "Mommy and Daddy will always be there for you, Baby Girl, It was only a dream" I gave her a smile. She sniffled and I dried her tears, "Don't worry, Just go to sleep, Mommy and Daddy will be here" Adrien said, draping his arms over both (D/n) and I. I smiled at him and he returned it, We both kiss (D/n) and she cuddled close to me. I held her close as Adrien held both of us close, "I...love..you" She said as she closed her eyes, Both Adrien and I let out a chuckle, "We Love you most" I said. I looked at Adrien and Found him staring at me, "What?" I whispered, "I love you two" He said kissing me, "I love you too" I giggle as I kissed him. He pulled away and began to drift off to sleep.

     I looked at both of their faces, She's more like Adrien then me, She has my hair but that's about it, She has Adrien's Beautiful Green eyes, His sparkling Smile, She has a mix of our personalities: loving, Kind, a little flirtatious when around boys (Which is definitely one of Adrien's), She has my Strong sense of Determination, and I'll tell you what, it isn't really that good at times, But she also has my will, Adrien says I'm strong willed, and I believe him, I never let anyone try to get in my head, or take anything from anyone, Not even little (D/n). I yawned and sighed, We haven't passed our Miraculous to her yet, She's only 4, She still has a long way to go until she's ready, But we're getting her prepared. I looked at (D/n) (H/c) hair and kissed her, 'We'll always be there' I thought before slipping off to my dreams of My Family

(Okay, Should I make you two have two kids, One girl one boy, Boy gets Adrien Miraculous and (D/n) get yours? Let me know in the comment section, Oh and, Until next time my little dream catchers 😊)