He Yells At You For No Reason

Me and Adrien were at the park walking around, Today was a pretty good day for me, but I don't think Adrien had a good day. He always looked to be in thought, "Adrien, Sweetheart, Are you Okay?" I asked him, tucking on his sleeve. He didn't look at me and just kept walking, "Adrien?" I asked, tugging on his sleeve with a little more force. He stopped and glared at me, "What?" He asked annoyed. I stared at him, "Adrien? What's wrong? You don't seem like yourself Today" I say putting my hand on his shoulder, "Just leave me alone" He said starting to walk away, "Wait, Adrien!" I grab his sleeve to prevent him from walking away, "I said leave me alone!" He rose his voice, 'He never does that to me' I was taken aback a bit, but still put a smile for him, "Adrien, if there's anything you need hel-" I was cut off, "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! AND IF I DID, I WOULD HAVE ASKED!" He yelled, "THERE'S NOTHING SOMEONE LIKE YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME!" He yelled. My smile fell and my eyes were wide, His eyes looked at me with regret, "(Y/-" He tried to grab me, "Don't touch me!" I cried. My head was tilted downward and my bangs covered my eyes, "Leave me alone" was what I said before turning and running away, "(Y/n)!" He yelled after me, 'If this is the thanks I get for trying to help him...' I thought, running from the boy I love.

  (Sorry for the short chapter, Hope you liked)