I'm feeling sad, Bear with me here.....

I sat in the Eiffel Tower, Looking down sadly as the rain pored onto me

  "I can't Adrien! Just get out! Leave me alone! I don't want to talk about it!" I yelled, Pointing toward the door he had walked through a few minutes ago, "W-Why? I'm here to help you! I don't want to see you like this!" He exclaimed to me. I head my head, "I don't care! Just leave me a lone!" I yelled pushing him out the door and slamming the door....

     I looked over all the now wet buildings, thinking back to the last time I would ever see him

  "N-No, Y-You can't be serious! H-He can't be!" I exclaimed, Taking a few steps back from the door, falling to my knees and crying, "I-I didn't mean it, I-I want to see him, H-He can't be dead! He can't be!" I exclaimed. Nino had just came to my house, Saying that Adrien had been run over by a car and is now in the hospital, Nino said the impact was so hard he might not make it, "H-He can't break a promise! H-He won't!" I yelled, Pounding on the floor underneath me, "(Y/n)...Their pulling the plug on him, His Old Man thinks it's the best" Nino said. I quickly looked up at him, "N-No, I-I have to see him!" I quickly ran passed him to the Hospital...

     I could feel my eyes begin to water at the memories that floated inside my head...

    I stood by Adrien's bed, Holding his cold hands, Crying my eyes out, "Adrien, Please, I-I can't lose you" I say, Holding his hand tightly. The doctor came by and I looked up at him, "Ms. (L/n), It's time" He said regretfully. My eyes widen, "W-What? N-NO I WON'T LET YOU-" I was pulled back, "N-NO, LET ME GO YOU IDIOTS, HE'S GOING TO MAKE IT, HE HAS TO!" I screamed. I watched as the doctor gave me one last glance before pulling the plug, The Heart monitor went blank, making a constant 'beep' noise, "N-NO ADRIEN, ADRIEN!" I screamed as the Nurses pulled me out of the room, Me fighting to reach out for Adrien....

     A single tear fell down my face as I held the fencing tight, silently sobbing, "Adrien, I-I'm sorry, I-If I never pushed you out of my house, Y-You would still be here with me....Telling me I-It's alright" I sobbed. I looked up at the sky, "I'M SORRY! I LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY!" I cried. Just then the clouds parted to shine a ray of sun light onto me and I could have swore I saw Adrien smiling down on me, But that only made me cry harder, "A-Adrien, P-Please come back to me...." I held my face as Adrien's smiling face ran through my head....

....

....

....

"I love you too, (Y/n)"

 (Hey guys, as you read from the title of this chapter, I'm bummed out, No body died in my family, but I was just feeling really sad and decided to make this chapter of Adrien dying because the dumb doctor pulled the plug on him, The sad thing is, Adrien would've made it, The doctors just didn't give him enough time to recover...Yeah...Sorry, But as always my people, Stay Fresh!)