He Thinks You Cheat

Adrien and I were at the local StarBucks (I can't help it, I had Starbucks today and I couldn't help it 😍), He went to go get our drinks and while that was happening I was reading a book, and I wasn't paying any attention to my surrounding until a hand pushed my book down. I looked up at the person who dared to break my reading session in such a way.

My glare soon turned into a shocked gaze, "Yo~" He smiled. I stood and hugged him, "Oh My God, Eric, It's been so long!" I said happily. I sat down and he took the seat next to me, "I missed you to (Y/n), How have you been?" He asked sweetly, Eric is my Big Brother (Pretend if you don't have a big brother) He has (H/c) hair and these soft (E/c) Eyes. He was there for me until He moved away, I didn't know he was so close, "I'm great now that I got to see you again, Where were you, You never visited, Never Called, You could've at least Sent a message or two!" I scolded, Crossing my arms over my chest.

He let out a laugh at my antics, "I really am sorry (Y/n), I had to work, You know how I am" He said. I soghed, "Yeah, Yeah, Your a workaholic, Always doing work, It really is ashame" I shook my head. I look at him, "So, During the time away from me, Did you find anyone that sparks your interest?" I wiggle my eyesbrows. He choked on his spit, "(Y/n)! I don't have time for that" He said, giving me a playful glare. This time I let out a small laugh. I looked up to see Adrien looking at us, I waved him over and he slowly walked over, "Who's this?" Eric asked. I smiled at him, "This is Adrien, My Botfriend, and, If I have time for lovr, You shiuld too, Mister, 'I'm too good for anyone'" I mocked

Adrien Pov

I was screaming inside, 'Why is she being so nice too this person?! She would usaully just growl and scrae them off! What's so special aboit this guy?!' I thought, "(Y/n), Do you remember the time you thought had (Think of something that os totally embarrassing, but both a brother and boyfriend would know)" (Y/n) Blushed at the thought, "Eric! I thought you not to talk about it anymore! Drop it already!" She began to playfully hit him, He returned the hit, which ended up being a small slap fight, "(Y/n) Can I talk to you?" I asked, Givng a small glare to Eric. She held Eric's wrist to stop the two and smiled at me, "Sure, I'll be back Eric, and when I do, We probably want to take it outside" She warned him. He smirked, "I'm not scared, Where do you think you got your skill from?" He asked.

I walked toward a corner of the small coffee shop, "(Y/n) I don't like him!" I say

She looked at me, "Why not? He's great, I haven't seen him for so long!" She smiled. I gave a small glare, "But I don't like the way he's acting with you, So familiar! Playing with you like that, If I play with you like that, You woukd kick my butt in two seconds flat!" I say. She looked at me, "Eric is a good brother to me, If you can't except that, then maybe We won't work out" She said calmly.

I froze, "B-Brother?" I asked. She crossed her arms over her chest, "Yes, Brother, He's been there for me, He had moved a couple of years ago and I had never seen him until now, You got a problem woth it?" She glared. I loomed down in shame, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know, In thought he was an Ex of yours" I say. I heard a small chuckle, then it turned into a small fit of laughter. I looked up at (Y/n) to see her covering her mouth, "Bro! I woun't date him even if he wasn't my brother, If anything, We wouldn't have ever met, He works too much! I'm laid back and chill" She said the last part smoothly, laying back in her chair as she said so.

I let out a sigh, "I'm sorry, I should've asked who he was before jumpimg to conclusions" I apologize. She leaned forward and put her forearms on the tabke, "Tell me, Adrien, How many Calories have you lost from jumping to Conclusions?" She smirked. I gave a small blush and she stood, "Now, If you would excuse me, I got a match to win, 5 to 10, I got it this time" She popped her knuckles before walking toward Eric, Gesturing outside smoothly. He smirked and followed after.

I leaned back in my chair as I heard tumbling and laughing out side, "I can't believe I actually thought she would cheat on me" I held my face, "Now she's doing to think I'm too clingy!" I let my fall on the table with a 'Thud' "Don't sweat it man, She'll be cool about it, and If she's not, You better pray to god that she doesn't break every bone in your body" Plagg said from my short pocket. I shivered, "Hopefully she forgives me" I pout.

(HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES, I HAD TO TYPE ON MY PHONE, WHICH I HATE, BECAUSE MY COMPUTER WAS BEING ABUSED BY MY SIBLINGS, WISH MY COMPUTER GOOD LUCK, OH, AND HOPE YOU LIKED, IF YOU DID, LEAVE A VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED OF YOU GUYS GAVE ME SUPPORT AND AS ASLWAYS, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE DREAM CATCHERS!)