•Chapter 6- She's Gone•

----Madison's POV----
When Lily and I walked into the hospital room, there were doctors all around her sister Anna. One of the doctors had a clip board, the other had this bag but I don't know what's in it. Lily saw her mom and ran over to hug her. I remember her telling me she had another sister named, I think Kayleigh? I wonder where she is.

Lily's mom saw me and got up. She came over and hugged me. I was a little surprised her actions but then hugged her back.
"Thank you for taking care of Lily." Lily's mom said.
"Your welcome Mrs..." I questioned her on what to say.
"Oh Mrs. Perez. But you can call me Lauren." Well now I know her first and last name. Lily walked over to me.
"Hey I'm gonna go visit my other sister Kayleigh. My dads in there. Wanna come?" She asked me. I nodded my head then followed out the door. We got to the room and a middle aged man was sitting by her bedside on his phone.

"Hi dad. This is Madison." Lily whispered since Kayleigh was asleep.
"Hey baby girl how you doing? Hi Madison nice to meet you." Mr. Perez said. I waved and shook his hand.
"How's Kay?" Lily asked while looking at her.
"She's good. The rib is getting better but has a broken foot so she can't do softball or volleyball ." He told us.
"Well she's gonna have a fit when she wakes up." Lily smirked. Mr. Perez's phone began to ring so he picked up and walked into the hallway.

I sat down near the window next to Kayleigh's bed. I really feel bad for Lily. Her sister Anna has a fifty percent chance of living, and Kayleigh has a broken foot and rib.  That guy is evil to beat up girls. Especially a twelve year old. I then heard Lily gasp and run over to the bed were Kayleigh's eyes were open.

"Kay are you ok?" Lily asked worried.
"Lily I'm fine. Get off of me." Kayleigh's voice sounded kind of groggy.
"Who's she?" She pointed to me.
" I'm Madison. Lily's friend." I smiled at her. She looked like Lily with her light brown hair, green eyes and pretty smile.
"Well your my sister now. At least she'll be a better one then you." Kayleigh smirked at Lily.
"Oh shut up." Lily said with a pissed face. I just laughed. I bet it's cool to have a sibling. Having someone that you can always count on even though you fight with all the time. I always have Jack to count on.

Then all of a sudden I heard screaming. It sounded like a women who was crying. Lily turned towards the door then walked out.
"That sounds like my mom. Can you stay hear? I don't want to be by myself." Kayleigh asked me.
"Sure. Just don't listen to anything outside ok?" I'm telling her this because I know what's happening. She's gone. I closed the door and we started talking about anything.

-Lily's POV-
I ran into Anna's room and saw my mom in my dad's arms crying her eyes out. The monitor had a straight line going through it with a slow and steady beep. The doctors had that electric shocking tool and put it on her but she wasn't coming back. I just stood there with tears falling down my cheeks. My sister that grew up with me, had the best memories with, and did everything together, is gone.

It felt like everything was moving slow around me. Like in a dramatic sad movie scene where it slows down and only focusing on the character. That's what I feel like right now. There's nothing I could do to save Anna. The worst thing was, she had a 1 year old daughter.
Julia Casey Perez. She looks just like Anna. Now it was time to leave Julia. Did James even think about what he did? Destroying our family? His relationship with Anna? Anna is leaving us and Julia behind because of James.

I'm guessing Madison is with Kay. At least she's still here. If Kay went also, I honestly don't know what I would've done. One person you love that is gone sucks like hell. But losing another is heart breaking.

I ran out of the room, past Kay's room, past the waiting room and outside of the hospital. There were foot steps behind me but I didn't care who was following. I ran to the woods and near a lake then fell on my knees crying.
"Lily? Lily where are you?" It sounded like Cameron's voice. I'm not answering though. I just want to be alone. He found me though and kneeled down. The ground was mushy though so my jeans were wet. So we're Cameron's jeans even though there wholes in the knee parts.