•Chapter 21- Found•

Cameron's POV
When Carter talked about the blizzard, I didn't think it was gonna be that bad. Forget that thought, it's like an overfilled snow globe. It's like someone shook it on on repeat and never stopped.

I couldn't sleep knowing my friends were in danger and probably half frozen by now. Being the oldest one, I decided that tomorrow, we go out and find them. Everyone groaned about it but agreed.

Today's the day. I woke everybody up early so we'd be ready to face the frigidness. Lily's  grandma came to pick her up so we didn't have to deal with a crying baby the whole time.
"Is everybody ready?" I asked looking throughout the living room. They all shook their heads and we walked out.

The only car that we could get out of the snow was Nash's so we all piled in and drove off to- wait a minute.
"Wait, where are we going?" I asked with realization hitting me.
"Um I don't know actually." Nash answered.

"Idiots the police station." Gilinsky said.
"Oh yeah." Nash pulled off to the police station. Once we got there, I immediately saw Officer Kaine waiting in the lobby.
"Officer Kaine right?" I asked. He nodded.
"Cameron Dallas. Right?" The guy asked. I nodded my head then we all followed the officer to his office.

"So as I told you guys, officer Steele and I have found a few items that help us find your friends better. I took the knives to the DNA room and it led to Richard and Alex Downey. Then officer Steele called the numbers which led to Vancouver, Canada." He announced. Once I heard the name Alex Downey, it hit me.

"I know him. He used to bully my friend." I told them. Officer Kaine's eyebrows perked up.
"Well then maybe you could help." He told me. Officer Steele walked in with a sketch pad and pen. I described to her what he looked like then she walked away.
"Why would they be in Vancouver though?" Matt asked.

"Who knows. Maybe they took them. I'll inform the police station over there about it though." Right when he said that, a worker rushed in.
"Officer Kaine someone called saying that there was a break in at the Mason Warehouse." The lady said.

"Ok I'll go check it out." Officer Kaine told her.
"But thing is last night, the caller said that he saw two teens leaving it." My eyes went big.
"Wait does he know what they looked like?" I asked.
"I don't know I'll call him again." She rushed out screaming something. Hopefully it's Shawn and Lily.

"I'm gonna get to the house. I usually never ask this but do you wanna come? It might be your friends." He asked.
"Um sure." I nodded and followed him out to Nash's car following the police one. We finally got to the house and went inside.

"Ok. I'll check the Maine room while you guys check the different rooms." He ordered then walked off. We split up and searched through the house until Kayleigh and Aaliyah found a piece of cloth with blood on it. We took it to officer Kaine who called up some more people with better equipment.

"Is this the only thing you found?" A detective asked.
"Yeah." I answered. He took out this weird  DNA tester and put the cloth in. A few minutes later, the results came out.
"The name comes up as Shawn Mendes." He announced. My eyes went big but I was relived to hear that he was ok.

"Well that's good news. I just hope he's not hurt." Aaliyah said from behind me.
"Before we left, I sent out pictures on what the suspects look like and the Vancouver police department called saying that they've seen them." A women said from behind us.

"Ok well call later and see what we can do." Officer Kaine answered. Someone's phone started ringing. It was Matt's.
"Guys it's Shawn!" He exclaimed. We all cheered then answered it.

"Shawn? You there?"
"Yeah. Hey Matt."
"Ahhh your alive!!! Is lily there too?"
"Hi guys." She said form the back.
"Lily! I missed you so much." Kayleigh sighed.
"Missed you too kay."
"Wait, where are you guys?" I asked.
"Oh well we escaped and a lady picked us up and took us to her house so we're fine." Another weight shoved off my shoulders.

"Good. We're gonna need to pick you guys up so I can ask you some questions." Officer Kaine spoke.
"Um who is this?" Shawn asked.
"Officer Kaine. You'll be a huge part of this case. Can I have the address of the house?" He asked.
"Uh yeah it's... Hold on.... Ok it's 46 lake view drive." Office Kaine put it on a notepad and walked to his car.

"Well we're coming now so I'll see you there. Bye." After him saying bye, Matt hung up then we went to the car.
"I'm so excited to see them!" Aaliyah cheered.
"Same!" Kay agreed.

Right when she said that, the car went for a swerve and everything went black.
________________________________
I have some explaining to do.
1. I'm sorry that this chapter was bad and took so long. I've been trying to concentrate on it but I don't know what's happened. I've been feeling kind of depressed and just not right.
2. I'm rly nervous because I start a new school on Tuesday and am freaking out.

But if you did like it, ily. I just need someone to talk to rn. 😞 Other than that, I'm finished.

Love you all.
🌺Riey