•Chapter 7- Weird•

-Still Lily's POV-
"Anna come on get up! It's Christmas!" I screamed at my sister who was still sleeping.
"Uh Lil wait" Anna groaned.
"Oh I don't want to wake the baby sorry Anna. Sorry baby." I said to her stomach. She just laughed and got up.
"Anna how old are you?" I asked curious.
"19 why?" She asked back.
"Aren't you to young to have a baby?" I pointed to her stomach.
"Aren't you to young to ask so many questions?" She pokes my nose and picked me up.
"What's the baby's name?" I questioned.
"Julia. Me and James picked her name." She put me down on my bed and took out my hair from the ponytail.
"Can I name her middle name?" I asked.
"Sure what?" She questioned while braiding my hair.
"Casey. She'll will be Julia Casey Perez. Do you like it?" I turned around and looked at her.
"Lil I love it. Now let's go wake mommy and daddy up." She smiled.
"Wait Eskimo kisses!" I slightly shouted.
"I almost forgot." She sat down and I got on my knees then we Eskimo kissed. That's our way of saying we'll be sisters forever. She picked me up and walked into mommy and daddy's room.

"Mommy! Daddy it's Christmas!" I shouted.
"Shh lily, Kay is sleeping." Mommy picked Kayleigh up from her cradle and put her in her arms.
"But merry Christmas you two. Come here." Daddy pulled us in his arms and we all sat there for a little talking and laughing.

I woke up with tears running down my cheeks. I was still on the couch but my head was on Cameron's lap. I looked around and everyone was in there some spots. Nash sprawled on the floor, Carter on the other couch, Matt's legs on Carter while laying the other way on the couch, JJ on the another couch, with Jack and Madison cuddled up. It was cute.

I checked my phone and it was four in the morning. I only went to sleep three hours ago. I got up and walked into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle and going out back sitting near the pool. There was a light breeze blowing bye which set the mood of sadness. I heard the back door creek open. Then a pair of legs sat in he chair next to me. I looked over and saw Cameron looking up at the sky.

"Have you ever wandered what those stars mean?" He asked.
"What?" I was totally confused.
"I don't know it was a random question that made no sense at all." He smirked. I laughed a little and sat back in my chair.
"Why are you out here? Isn't it cold?" He asked.
"Um just a memory that I have to get off my mind. That's all." I told him.
"What was it about?" I could feel his eyes on me.
"It was Christmas Day and I tried waking Anna up but remembered that she was in that crappy mood because of the baby. Then I started asking a whole bunch of questions then I asked to name the baby. We did this thing whenever we were about to leave our room, we had to Eskimo kiss each other. I was the one who came up with that rule." I smirked a little.
"Then we walked into my mom and dads room and just stayed there for a while. That's when I woke up." I had a few tears coming down my cheeks but I didn't bother wiping them off.

"Sounds like you and Anna had a really close background." He finally mustered out.
"Yeah. It's like we were unstoppable. Nothing could get between us two. Or there was gonna be some problems." I put my knees up to my chest.
"The only memory I have with my dad was when I was little. I had to have been one at least. We were at the park and he was swinging me in those baby swings. I would just laugh every time he pushed me. He always smiled at me like he cared. But obviously didn't when he left his two year old son and wife. My sister wasn't born yet." It looked like he had tears in his eyes but I couldn't see to well since it was still dark out. His fists were clenched in his hair with his head down.

"Why do people just walk in and then out of your life? It's not a game." He asked. I kept quiet but listened to the whole thing.
"You wanna go back inside? It's kind of getting cold out here." He stood up. I nodded my head and grabbed my water bottle then walked in. I walked over to the couch and sat back down in my spot. Cameron sat down and I put my head in his lap and fell asleep.

The sun was peaking through the window which woke me up. I put my feet down and felt something other than the floor. And then heard a grunt. I looked down and saw Nash just laying there.
"Do you mind getting your feet off of me?" He whispered a little.
"Sorry" I smiled then moved my feet somewhere else and got up then stretched. I smelt pancakes being cooked from my kitchen. I walked in and saw Madison and Jack making pancakes.

"Morning Lily! We're making pancakes for everyone so you don't have to worry about breakfast. Now go get changed." Madison smiled then turned back towards the counter.
I walked up stairs and picked out my clothes which was black joggers, a white shirt, and red flannel. I showered and put my clothes on then brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and went downstairs.

The pancakes were already on a plate for me so I got the syrup, poured some on and ate.
"Madi Jack these are so good!" I exclaimed.
"Madi?" She raises her eyebrow.
"Oh that's your new nickname for me." I smiled and ate some more.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked everyone.
"I was thinking the mall." Madison said.
"Ok. We gotta call Shawn though." Matt stuffed his face.
"I called him yesterday but he like yelled at me." I told them.
"Call again. Maybe he was just in a bad mood." Carter said.
"I guess." I picked my phone up and dialed his number.
"Put it on speaker phone." Matt took my phone and did it himself.

"Hello?" His voice sounded strained.
"Hey Shawn. I was wandering if you wanted to go to the mall with me and the group." I tried to say it the nicest tone.
"Um hold on." It sounded like he put the phone down and ran out. He came back and picked the phone up.
"Ok sure. Do you want me to come over there?" He asked.
"We'll come over." I told him.
"O-oh ok. Is it ok if my sister comes? I don't want her home. Alone." He said the last part quickly.
"Yeah sure." I smiled.
"Ok well I-" he was cut off by what it sounded like someone yelling his name. They were saying something really loud. Then we heard a thump and the door close.

We all looked at each other and then I began talking.
"Shawn? A-are you ok?" I quietly said. It sounded like he was sniffling.
"Um see you guys later. Bye." He hung before I could say bye. I cut my phone off and it was quiet. I looked around and everyone had a worried or shocked look on there face.

"Ok. Well. I guess we should get ready?" It came out in more of a question when I said it.
There were mixtures of yeahs and ok from everybody. I walked up to my room and picked out my clothes which were light blue ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt with a white number 06 on it and kept my red flannel on. After putting that on, I took out my black vans, black beanie and sunglasses then walked downstairs with my phone in my hand. All the boys were down there except for Madison.

She finally came down in a teal shirt that says ocean in white letters, black skinny jeans, teal vans, and her hair was in a ponytail.
"You ready?" Gilinsky asked snaking his arms around her waist.
"Yep." We all got up and walked out the door. Cameron, Nash, Matt and I were in Cam's car while JJ, Gilinsky, Madison, and Carter were in Gilinsky's jeep. We drove over to Shawn's house and me and Matt got out to go to his door.

Matt knocked and we waited a couple of seconds before someone opened the door....
________________________________-
Hi y'all! Looks like there's a cliffhanger. Not a big one though. Comment who you think it is.
I'm gonna update again today. Hope you enjoyed! Peace Out✌🏾️
~~~~Riey🌺~~~~