Chapter 13~Oh Baby

(Not edited)
-Lily's POV-
"I set fire, to the rain watch my burn as I touch your face.." I sung while scrolling through the tv. Everyone else went to the mall to do who knows what so I was left to take care of Shawn. Wait, where is he anyway? Then I heard a loud thump and a groan. I fell off the couch and ran to the stairs to find Shawn on the ground.

I wanted to laugh but I just bit my tongue.
"Are you ok?" I asked while picking him up.
"Does it look like I'm ok?" He snapped.
"Ouch someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." I picked his crutches up and took him to the couch.
"Sorry. I just hate that I can't sing or play anymore. My guitar is gonna miss me." He shrugged and out his head down.
"You're such a baby. It's only a month and a half, you'll be fine." I patted his back then walked to the kitchen.

There was a note on the table.
Dear, Lily and Kay(if you get this kay)
Me and you're father are starting to prepare for Anna's funeral. Grandma is dropping Julia in about two hours. Just to let you guys know. We love you!
Mom and Dad

I put the note down and got out two bottles of water and some milk. Julia was a very picky baby. She always hated warm milk so that was easier for us and Anna. I also got out gold fish since that was her favorite snack. I put the cold milk into a bottle and took everything back into the living room.
"Ooh is that for me?" Shawn asked smiling.
"No. It's for my cousin." I frowned since I spilled some off the milk.
"And how old is this cousin?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.
"1." I chuckled. His face went blank and just stared at me.
"Common sense Shawn. I have milk in a sippy cup."

The door bell rang and I got up to go get it. I opened it and there stood my grandma with Julia in her hands.
"Juli!" I exclaimed. My grandma scoffed but laughed.
"Hi grandma. Does she need anything else?" I asked.
"It's all right here." She handed me two bags and Julia.
"Well me and you're grandfather are going bowling with some of our friends so see you on the weekend!" Then she walked away.
"Wait what!" I shouted. The door closed and I just looked at Julia.
"Well, looks like you'll be with us for a while." I stated. She just laughed and clapped her hands.

I smiled and hugged her.
"Who's that?" I heard Shawn come up behind me. I turned around and his face lit up.
"This is Julia. Anna's daughter. Apparently well be watching her until the weekend. Soooo, three days." I told him. He nodded his head and came over to us. Julia giggled and grabbed his finger.
"She is so freaking adorable!" He squealed.
"You sound like a girl." I laughed. We walked into the living room and sat on the floor. Well Shawn struggled for a bit but managed to get on the floor.

"Oh wait, can you watch her real quick?" I asked.
"Yep!" He smirks and took Julia from me. I ran upstairs into one of the closets to get out a blanket and one of those baby play sets. I ran back downstairs and move the coffee table to make space. Shawn helped me put the blanket down, then I put the play set up. She instantly crawled onto the mat and began playing with the toys that were dangling from strings.

"Does she know how to walk?" He asked while giving her some milk.
"Nope which is the sad part. Her mom can't see the first time she walks." I frowned but then smiled when she said Anna's name. I took my phone out and recorded her.
"Can you record her? I'm gonna get something to eat." I asked Shawn. He took my phone and I got up going to the kitchen. There was some pizza from last night so I took it out and out it in the oven.

"Lily come here! She's walking!" Shawn exclaimed. I ran into the living room and squealed. Shawn took his phone out and recorded it also. It's kind of weird though because he just met her.
"You guys sound like a married couple." I heard from behind me. Kayleigh and Aliyah laughed.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and focused on Julia again. She walked to Shawn then fell.
"Looks like she made an accomplishment!" I smiled. Hopefully Anna was looking down watchin her daughter walk for the first time.

Everyone else started entering house looking at us weird. Maybe it was the position we were in. Shawn was on the ground with Julia in his hands while I was connected to him taking a video.
"Did you guys have a kid or something? I'm an uncle now!!" Matt screamed. I blushed but glared at him.
"Matt number one, you're not my brother, and number two this is Anna's daughter. We're just watching her until the weekend." I informed them.

"Ok well, I'm still her uncle." He smiled then walled over to us. I put Julia in my lap.
"Look Juli. That's Matt. Can you say his name?" I asked her.
"Mas." She whispered. I laughed and shook my head. Then she got louder until we could all hear. Julia got up form my lap and tried to walk but fell and crawled to Matt. We all sat there for a couple of minutes until Jack G ordered some food for some Italian place. I didn't know they even had Italian take out.

Cameron cut the tv on when the news popped on the screen. There was a man and a boy next to him. The man was talking to reporters. The headline on the bottom said that there were two missing kids one a teenage boy, and the other was a twelve year old girl.
"Cam can you turn this up?" I asked. He nodded and turned the volume up. The guy began speaking.

"I'm missing my two children. One is a boy and the other is a girl. Please if you see them, please return them to me." He pleaded. Why would he say it like that. Then the new cast was back on a lady and a man.
"This is a description of them. The boy is seventeen, has short light brown hair, brown eyes, six two, and has a lazy eye." When the lady said that, I looked at Shawn. He fit those details.
"And the girl is twelve, has long light brown hair, brown eyes, and is about five two/ five three. If you see them please contact police." Then a picture showed them.

Cameron dropped the remote and his mouth hung open.
"Oh crap." Was all he could say. Shawn's head popped up and looked at us then the tv. His face went blank. He got up from his spot next to Julia and came over to the couch.
"This is so not good." He whispered. I picked the remote up and cut the tv off. Gilinsky walked through the door with the Italian food and set it on the coffee table. Matt ran downstairs with Johnson, Nash, and Carter behind him.

"Did you guys see the news? Shawn and Aaliyah are in there." He stated. I nodded my head. This is not good.
"What should we do?" Shawn asked worried.
"Well, the best thing for right now is to avoid Richard and his son." I suggested. Everyone agreed. Julia began crying so I rushed and picked her up. Shawn came over patting her back. I smirked at him making him blush. So cute.

Wait did I just say that? Ugh never mind.
"Hey guys I'm gonna go put Julia down for a nap. Be right back." I told everyone. They all nodded their heads and went back to doing their thing. I walked upstairs and into my room then laid down. Just like that, we both passed out.

________________________________
Ok so I haven't updated for a long time which I'm sry about. I don't have an excuse. And while I was writing, I thought about changing the plot to something more interesting. So that might happen but I still don't know yet.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll update again.

Peace out green beans✌🏾️

🌺Riey