•Chapter 22-Captured•

Cameron's POV
Right when he said that, the car went for a swerve and everything went black. 

"Nash! What the heck bro?" I shouted. He went into a cave. I don't even know where it came from.
"Sorry. There was ice on the ground." He shrugged then went back to driving. At least didn't die.

After that incident, we got to the house Shawn and Lily were at. Officer Kaine was in his car waiting.
"What the heck took you guys so long?" He asked while steeping out of his car.
"There was stupid I've on the ground and car went for a swerve into a cave." Nash said.

The officer nodded his head then walked up to the door. A lady opened it with an surprised expression.
"Um.. Hi officer." Then she turned her attention to us.
"Who are you?" She asked.

"Well I'm officer Kaine and these are Lily and Shawn's friends. Are they here by any chance?" Officer Kaine Aldi's politely.
"Oh yes. Follow me." I closed the door since I was the last one inside and went into the living room where Lily and Shawn were sitting with two other teenagers.

"Guys!" Aaliyah and Kay ran over to them. Then there came the long ass sibling hug. I can't anything though, me and Sierra do that.
We did a big group hug then separated.
"Oh by the way, this is Samantha and Aidan." Shawn introduced them but they didn't turn around and acknowledge is.

Rude.

"Samantha and Aidan! Don't be rude and say hi then go upstairs to your rooms." Their mother yelled.
"Hi." They both muttered bluntly then walked away.
"I don't like them." Matt whispered making me laugh a little.

We on the couch opposite of Lily and Shawn. Officer Kaine sat on another chair slanted towards their direction.
"Ok so first, I'm Officer Kaine. Now, I just wanna ask you a few questions about what happened.

They nodded and began answering questions. Not trying to be mean or rude but, it was the most longest and most boring twenty minutes in my nineteen years of living. I should have a  bread by now. By the time they finished talking, the sun was setting.

"Ok thanks for this information. We're gonna need to get to Vancouver to give the police department this case in person. Those people don't take stuff like this serious." Officer Kaine said.
"I wanna go. I have to see my dad. Hopefully they didn't get him yet." Shawn announced.

"I don't think it's safe kid. They almost killed you guys. If you get in their hands again, you'll be the one dying then your dad." Officer Kaine refused.
"No I'm going. I'm sorry if snappy. I just wanna see my dad. I miss him a lot." I felt bad for Shawn. He hasn't seen his dad for a long time.

I kinda no how he feels though. I didn't grow up with a man in the house. So we're kind of relating.

"Ok. You guys can come also. Just ask your parents." Officer Kaine decided. I was kind of happy.
"Our parents don't care where we go so we're fine." Gilinksy and answered for him and Johnson. We all decided to just call our parents to let them know. Surprisingly, they let us go.

"Ok so we'll leave tomorrow. I'll call Cameron when I'm leaving. You guys better be ready. See you tomorrow." After that, officer Kaine got up and left. It was quiet for a a while. Shawn looked worried, fearful, and bruised. Lily was just playing with Kayleigh's hair.

"So I guess we should go." I suggested breaking the silence. Everyone nodded and got up. Lily and Shawn went over the the lady and said something then hugged her and walked off. We hopped in Nash's car and headed back to Lily's house.

It just occurred to me that Lily's parents haven't been back for a while. No calls. No text messages. Nothing. They're probably just in a bad wifi area.

Anonymous POV...
"I have them." I said through the phone.
"Ok good. We'll be there with him in about, an hour or two." I could sense the smirk on my bosses face.
"What about the kids?"
"Oh trust, their good. The plan is working. I have to go." The boss hung up.

Staring at the beautiful couple in front of me made me heats the word? Envious? Mad? Jealous? I just wasn't right. He's supposed to be out of the picture. That's supposed to be me sitting there. Ok maybe not here, but somewhere else. Life just isn't fair. But I will get my way.

________________________________
Hey guys! Sry I haven't been updating. I started school this week and had to get used to it. Hope you liked this chapter. Vote or comment. Actually if you want, do both.

Well that's it for now. Gtg go watch my cousin do some Jiu Jitsu!

🌺Riey