•Chapter 33- Their Ending•

After Lily and Shawn had that intimate moment at her fathers repast, they've grown closer. So close, they ended up telling each other how they really felt. That day marked a new beginning in the two teenagers lives.

Everything is healing. Their families, their relationships, each other. The lost pieces have been found. Even though it's not fully put back in place, they're taking their time. Each step is blinding. You never know what'll happen down the path. But that's why it's a challenge.
________________________________

"I'm so happy schools over." Lily smiled. Shawn nodded his head grabbing her hand intertwining their fingers. After school was over, they decided that it was time for a road trip to escape reality. Now that's not really possible because anywhere and everywhere, there will always be the downers and depressed. That won't stop them though.

"I feel like everything's coming into place. It just feels better now." She turned to him and grinned. They kissed and sat on the bench.

"Healing does not mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives." Shawn blurted out loud. He was suppose to keep it in his head but that failed. Obviously.

"Where'd you get that from?" Lily asked. He shrugged his shoulders.
"I made it up." For a few seconds it was quiet.

"Ugh I can't take it anymore. I got it from my phone and was supposed to keep it in my head but my mouth has no filter apparently." He finished and breathed heavily while lily just laughed.

"I knew it. You're not that sentimental." She joked.

"But that's why I like you." She kissed his cheek. Another idea popped into Shawn's head. He sure about it too.

"Are you ready for another adventure? Just the two of us and one jeep?" It was a cheesy version of saying let's just get out of this world.

"I'm always ready." Lily smiled. They both got up and made their way to wherever the world lead them.
________________________________
F.E.A.R had two meanings....
Forget Everything And Run
                      Or
Face Everything And Rise

The choice is yours
________________________________
Holy crack guys it's over😭😭 I'm so sad but happy that I made this book. I feel like the ending is really crappy but I tried. Don't you just love the quote at the end?

I've read through my first story and then looked at this one. I did so much better on this than the first one. It was so bad I feel sorry for writing it 😂. I hope you all enjoyed reading Invisible because I enjoyed writing it. Thanks too all the lovely people who got me to 1.4k reads.  (1,432 to be exact ;) I didn't really know if that was gonna happen and it did so thx.

Sadly, this is the ending. (Sounds like I'm gonna die)

Ilysm (I love you Shawn Mendes)💙
🌺Riey