{4}

He looked at the sleeping boy. He looked so peaceful and beautiful.

He looked perfect.

So he didn't waste any time and took out his sketch book.

The white sheet of paper soon turned into something beautiful.

At first it was just a pencil sketch, but he took his time to outline it. He took his time to prepare his brushes and used his favorite colors to color it.

Iwaizumi Hajime couldn't help, but draw Oikawa.

This was his 8th painting of the boy.

Sometime around 3-4 PM Oikawa would fall asleep for a couple hours. He has trouble sleeping at night, so Iwaizumi lets him take a nap at this time.

It's been two months.

Iwaizumi quit his job at the shop, because leaving Oikawa alone was too dangerous.

He came back home a couple of days ago to find Oikawa in the kitchen, his hand bleeding and a cup shattered on the floor.

Apparently Oikawa wanted something to drink so he tried finding a cup, but he broke it and then tried to pick up the pieces.

Such a dork.

The income from Oikawa's parents was more than enough and Iwaizumi simply decided to stay at home with Oikawa.

Whenever he would find him sleeping he would take out his sketchbook and draw. He loved his face. His empty sketch book soon filled with drawings of sleeping Oikawa. Each drawing had a name.

He drew his first drawing about a month ago. He and Oikawa agreed on sharing Oikawa's bed, since he has troubles waking up. He woke up one morning and found Oikawa sleeping peacefully, he was hugging his pillow and his lips were parted slightly.

Iwaizumi found him very adorable and just had to draw him. He named that drawing "The sleeping beauty".

He had 7 other drawings.

One of them was named "chestnut" because that day Iwaizumi bought new shampoo which made Oikawa's hair fluffier than it was before. As soon as he fell asleep, Iwaizumi drew him.

He had a drawing called "Snow", which was a drawing of Oikawa sleeping topless. He remembers that one day he fell asleep without his shirt on. He was thin and Iwaizumi couldn't resist but draw him. He looked so... So beautiful. His pale skin matched the color of the snow.

But by far his favorite drawing was the one called "Starry sky".

They were outside. It was a beautiful and clear night of June. Oikawa was enjoying the chilly night breeze and Iwaizumi asked if he could stay like that for a while.

Iwaizumi remembers how he drew Oikawa, sitting on a blanket, his eyes open. The way stars and the moon reflected on his eyes made his heart skip a beat.

The next day he took his watercolors and transfered a simple sketch to a A3 format paper, coloring it. He drew the night sky, adding stars, he drew Oikawa and colored him.

And then he colored his eyes. He had an urge to color them brown, to see how he would look like, but he stuck to his original eye color and colored them bright blue-grey.

He will never forget the look that a woman at the counter gave him when he asked if she has a frame big enough to fit this painting.

She kept staring the painting, at Oikawa's eyes.

And so, that painting was now hanging in the living room.

Iwaizumi was shaken out of his thoughts when Oikawa opened his eyes, blinking a few times.

"I-Iwaizumi?" he asked.

Iwaizumi stood up from his chair and walked over to Oikawa, sitting down beside him.

"I'm here" he said as he placed his hand on Oikawa's shoulder.

"Were you drawing? "

"Yeah, I was"

Oikawa sat up. He wasn't sure how close to Iwaizumi he was until he felt his nose touch something.

"That... That was an eskimo kiss" Iwaizumi said. He felt his blood rushing to his cheeks. His face was only a couple of centimeters away from Oikawa's.

Oikawa didn't move an inch at first, but a few seconds later he simply closed his eyes and leaned in.

His lips touched Iwaizumi's. They were soft..

Oikawa felt something that he has never felt before. Something exploded inside of him. His heart started beating really fast, his arms felt weak.

Iwaizumi... Iwaizumi felt the same. He couldn't move. Oikawa's lips were really soft and sweet.

The kiss merely lasted for a couple of seconds, but it was more than enough.

"I.. I am sorry" Oikawa said.

"Don't apologize" Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa into a hug.

Iwaizumi tried pushing all the feelings inside of him away, but now he just couldn't.

"Iwaizumi, could you tell me how I look like when I am happy?"

Iwaizumi looked at the boy in his arms. He wanted to say something, but the words didn't leave his mouth.

Oikawa was smiling like he has never smiled before, there were tears rolling down his cheeks, his eyes were sparkling.

"You look perfect.. " is all that Iwaizumi managed to say.

Oikawa pressed his ear to Iwaizumi's chest. His heart was beating faster than usual. He pressed his own hand to his chest.

Their hearts were beating in sync.

.

.

.
----

😌 love
Updating today, because I took a day off school.
Hope you enjoyed!
-hatari