{9}

Oikawa was...weird.

Iwaizumi didn't know why, but Oikawa seemed weird.

He was more quiet than usual, he didn't sing or tell bad jokes, he didn't ask weird questions.

Iwaizumi became a bit suspicious.

Maybe something happened to him? Maybe he remembered something that he doesn't want to talk about? Maybe he somehow found out the true reason why his parents left?

He didn't know what it was, but he was scared.

He was scared for poor blind Tooru. His heart was practically about to jump out of his chest.

However Iwaizumi's guesses were wrong.

Oikawa was on his bed, curled up in a ball, his eyes closed.

He was thinking about Iwaizumi.
"Why.. Why is he so perfect? How is he so perfect? I did nothing to deserve such an amazing person like him. I am not a good person and he is an angel. He always helps me, talks to me, listens to me, pets my head and touches me. He lets me touch him too sometimes. I wish I could do something for him, but I can't because of this stupid blindness. Iwaizumi.... Who would have thought that I would fall in love with a person I have never seen. I only hear you voice and I can only feel your touch, and yet I'm hopelessly in love with you. Your voice is so soothing I could listen to it for hours, I want to hear you say my name, hell, I want to hear you moaning my name. Your skin is so smooth, I want to touch you all over. But I can't. You won't let me into your world. Why Iwaizumi? Why can't you love me back?"

Iwaizumi suddenly walked into the bedroom, startling Oikawa. It was 4 PM at the moment and the outside was cloudy.

Iwaizumi sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Hey.. Oikawa.. If there is anything you want to say to me say it. I can see that you are acting weird. And.. It makes me worried you know" he said, holding Oikawa's hand.

"I'm OK, Iwaizumi" Oikawa's heart was beating really hard.

Somehow, now that he knew what he felt for the other boy his emotions were going crazy. Everytime Iwaizumi would touch him his heart would beat really fast.

He just wished that Iwaizumi would hold his hand forever. He wanted Iwaizumi to whisper sweet words into his ear all night long. He wanted him to touch him too.

His mind replayed their kiss in the ocean. It was magical. At that moment Oikawa thought that he can see the whole world, that suddenly the colors filled everything, that the darkness was gone.

He remembers how Iwaizumi bit his lip asking for entrance. Oikawa opened his mouth and felt Iwaizumi's tongue slip in. It felt so good. Oikawa loved the feeling of feeling Iwaizumi's tongue in his mouth. He didn't even compete to win the dominance. He would have lost anyway, Iwaizumi made him weak. He was barely standing. Thank god Iwaizumi had his arms around him.

But since then nothing happened and Oikawa couldn't help, but think that Iwaizumi did it because the moment was appropriate. That he didn't really care about Oikawa.

~~

Time passed slowly and Oikawa was still on his bed. He refused to eat, saying that he wasn't hungry. Iwaizumi got even more worried.

He went to their bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Sit up" he said.

Oikawa followed his instincts and sat up, now facing Iwaizumi.
Iwaizumi could see the bags under his eyes.

"Look... You have been acting strange lately. If there is anything that you want to say then please do. I am always here for you, I won't go away no matter what. You can trust me" he squeezed Oikawa's hand.

It was dark outside. The clouds had disappeared and the stars were visible. They reflected perfectly on Oikawa's watery eyes.

It's now or never.

"Remember I told you about me not wanting to see the world. I lied. I really want to see the world. I want to see how colors look like, I want to see how rain looks like. I want to know how a bird flies and a deer runs, I want to see how clouds float. But more than anything I want to see you. I never thought that I could fall in love with a person I have never seen before. But here I am. Hopelessly in love with you. You are perfect, oh so perfect and I don't know what to do anymore. I want to touch you, but I can't..." Oikawa's voice broke and he started crying.

Iwaizumi was on the verge of crying too.

"No.. You are perfect Oikawa. I.. I love you too. Not as a friend. But I am afraid. I am afraid I might hurt you" Iwaizumi said.

"Then touch me... Prove it to me that you won't hurt me"

.

.

.

.
---
*sniff sniff* IS THIS SMUT THAT I SMELL
anyway, I'm in a good mood so ye. Might aswell write a lot
-hatari