{13}

A/N I hope you are ready

Oikawa woke up.

"Don't open your eyes yet" the doctor instructed.

He could feel something wrapped around his head, like a bandage or something.

Soon the doctor helped him sit up and took off the things from his head.

"Now, open them"

Oikawa slowly opened his eyes, it hurt.

He was hit by a bright, bright light.

Wait, light?

For the first time in his life he saw what a light is.

Soon he started seeing blurry things, he blinked a lot too. The objects in the room started gaining colors and shapes.

This was all so new.

"Are you seeing anything?" Oikawa turned his head to the doctor.

A human.

For the first time in his life he saw a human.

"Y-Yeah, I am" Oikawa said, still in disbelief.

"Well, that's okay. Your eyesight may not be perfect, but you should be able to see now. It will hurt at first, but soon you will get used to it."

The doctor walked out and Oikawa looked through the window.

It seemed so magical.

He heard footsteps behind him and turned around.

And there he was.

Oikawa felt his heart almost stop at the sight.

A man, a very handsome man, stood in front of him. He had spiky black hair.

And there were tears in his eyes.

"O-Oikawa?" the man asked.

His voice... Oikawa knew that voice.

He felt his own eyes filling with tears as the slightly blurry figure walked closer to him.

Iwaizumi walked to the hospital bed and fell on his knees.

Oikawa.. Could see him..

Oikawa can see now.

"Iwaizumi..." Oikawa took Iwaizumi's hand, he had held it for so many times before, but this was different.

He looked as Iwaizumi lifted up his head and looked straight into Oikawa's eyes. His eyes weren't bright blue anymore. They were beautiful brown-cherry colored.

Oikawa stared into Iwaizumi's eyes, they were dark green, he looked at his beautiful face, he noticed the bags under his eyes. He was clearly tired.

"Iwaizumi... I can see you now... I-I can see you n-now" Oikawa couldn't hold it anymore and broke down. He was soon pulled into a hug. Iwaizumi was warm and his heartbeat was the same as before, but now that Oikawa could finally see, everything was different.

He heard someone else walk in. As Iwaizumi releasing him from his arms, he saw two boys standing next to the door.

"Hey!" one boy waved.

"Yo, Tooru!" the other one smiled.

"Mattsun.. Makki.." Oikawa couldn't help, but smile.

His life had only begun.

~~~

After a day at the hospital Oikawa was finally released.