{7}

"Iwaizumi... I have a weird favor to ask" Oikawa said as he lifted up his head.

"What is it?"

"Would you want to take a bath with me?"

Iwaizumi could feel his cheeks getting hotter.

"T-Together?"

"..yeah.. I always wanted to take a bath with someone" Oikawa said as he sat up, his hands grabbing the air, looking for Iwaizumi.

"I guess we can take one" Iwaizumi took one of Oikawa's hands and squeezed it.

August was going to an end and there was a few more things that Iwaizumi wanted to do before autumn starts.

They both stood up and made their way to their room.

Oikawa waited for Iwaizumi who picked up clean clothes and two big, fluffy towels.

He led Oikawa to the bathroom and let the water fill the bathtub. He decided to go with a bubble bath since Oikawa liked it a lot.

He turned to the younger boy who was trying to take off his pants, but was failing so far.

Iwaizumi walked over and helped Oikawa, he then helped him get into the bath.

"Are you coming in?" Oikawa asked as he scooped some bubbles with his hand.

"Yeah, just let me undress" Iwaizumi said and took off his t-shirt.

Oikawa couldn't quite understand the sounds, but soon he felt how Iwaizumi got into the bath, sitting infront of him.

Iwaizumi couldn't lie, this was tempting. He was a weak man and now that such a beautiful creation was infront of him he had to hold himself back.

Oikawa tried grabbing some bubbles, but instead he pressed his hand to something hard.

He wasn't sure what it was until he felt a heartbeat.

"Am I touching your chest?" He asked, a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah, you are" Iwaizumi blushed. "Hey, turn around. I will wash your hair"

After struggling a bit, with Iwaizumi's help, Oikawa's back was now facing Iwaizumi.

Gosh, his skin was so smooth.

He poured some shampoo onto his hand and started washing his hair.

Oikawa shivered.

He couldn't believe that the man that he loves so much was there, behind him, washing his hair.

He still had a hard time believing that someone can be so nice.

Sometimes he would think that Iwaizumi is just an illusion.

But he was real. He was there with him.

~~~

After a long and relaxing bath both Iwaizumi and Oikawa were now on the bed in clean, new clothes.

Oikawa loved the feeling of wearing new clothes. They still had this weird feeling when you put them on.

Iwaizumi had prepared them hot choco and was now reading a book. Out loud of course.

"Then I lifted my hand solemnly towards the sky, an example which Sir Henry and Good followed amd quoted a line or two from "Ingoldsby Legends" at it in the most impressive tones that I could command. <...> Slowly the penumbra , the shadow of a shadow crept on over the bright surface, and as it crept I heard deep gasps of fear rising from the multitude around"

Even though Iwaizumi was just reading, there was so much emotion in his voice, as if he was the main character.

Iwaizumi sighed.

"That's enough for today" he said and closed the book before putting it on the counter.

"Iwaizumi, how would you describe a book? I mean, how do..words.. Look like?" Oikawa asked.

Every evening he would ask something. And Iwaizumi had a hard time explaining everything.

"Words, huh.. It's hard to describe how letters and words look like."

"Is reading hard?"

"Not really"

He heard Oikawa sigh.

"I wish I could read...."

Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa into a big hug.

"I'm sure you will be able to read one day, I can promise you that"
.

.

.
---
I know its shortttt.
Paragraph from "King Solomon's Mines" Chapter XI "We Give a Sign"
Also I pusblished this short story thingy and its complete nonsense xD
-Hatari