{8}

"You.... You have such a beautiful voice" Iwaizumi said as he stared at Oikawa.

He was woken up by quiet singing. Oikawa was sitting on the bed, holding Iwaizumi's hand and singing A Team by Ed Sheeran.

His voice sounded so...so amazing. Words cannot describe how amazed Iwaizumi was. He kept looking at Oikawa, noticing all the emotions as he sang. This song must have a strong meaning to him.

As he finished singing, Iwaizumi squeezed his hand. Oikawa smiled slightly.

"How long have you been awake?" he asked.

"Since you started singing. Your voice is beautiful..." Iwaizumi sat up and pulled Oikawa into a "good morning" hug.

Today was the last day of August and Iwaizumi had planned activies for this day. He doesn't usually do that, but today he wants to take Oikawa to the beach. It is quite a long drive, but Iwaizumi wants Oikawa to feel the ocean for once.

After a while they were both downstairs, Iwaizumi was making breakfast while Oikawa decided to sing again.

"I think I talk too much...

I need to listen baby..

I need to listen good.."

Iwaizumi listened closely. The melody was familiar, oh so familiar, and the way Oikawa sang it made his heart skip a beat.

"I think I try too hard....

How I look, what I do, what I'm saying...

Ah... I spend too much time explaing... Myself.."

Oikawa suddenly stopped singing. He inhaled deeply.

"Why do I smell raspberry?" he suddenly asked.

"Because I bought raspberry tea for you, dumbass" Iwaizumi said as he placed two cups on the table. He quickly went to Oikawa and led him to the table.

They chatted a little bit, but most of the time they sat in comfortable silence, only the sounds of cups being put on the table and lifted again were heard.

After a while, Iwaizumi spoke.

"Oikawa... I have something planned for today. Are you willing to go on an adventure?" he asked. Oikawa smiled widely amd nodded.

"Where are we going?" he was already impatient.

"You will have to wait. Let's go take our things" Iwaizumi stood up and they both went to the bedroom. Oikawa was quietly sitting on the bed, he heard Iwaizumi taking something and putting it in a bag.

After a few minutes Iwaizumi patted Oikawa's shoulder, and that was the sign that they need to go.

As Oikawa stepped outside, warm air hit his face.

"Ah, good thing it's sunny" Iwaizumi said.

Oikawa wondered what does it look like when it's sunny? How do clouds look like? Iwaizumi said that they look fluffy and are usually white, but when rain comes they differ from light grey to almost black. Oikawa wished he could understand how that looks like. Then again, what even was rain? Oikawa had gone outside during rain multiple times. It's wet and cold. But how does it look like? What color is rain? Iwaizumi said it was beautiful, but Oikawa couldn't understand.

Iwaizumi said that his eye color is the same color as the sky early in the morning. Very light blue. He tried explaining how blue looks like, but it was hard.

Iwaizumi shook Oikawa a little bit, snapping him out of his thoughts? How long has he been thinking about stuff?

"We are here!" Iwaizumi said as he stepped out of the car. He opened the door for Oikawa and helped him get out the car. After walking a bit Iwaizumi stopped Oikawa.

He could hear a strange sound...

"Take off your shoes!" Iwaizumi said. Oikawa was a bit lost, but still took of his shoes. He could feel that he was standing on something wooden.

"Step forward" Iwaizumi instructed and Oikawa did.

He stepped on something warm and soft, his feet sunk into it. It felt so nice. He took another step and another. He kept walking forward, he could hear Iwaizumi humming behind him. He took another step and felt something...damp?

He was confused, so he tried taking another step, but his feet were hit with cold water.

"Ah! Cold!" he screamed and wobbled a little bit, he was about to fall on his bum, but Iwaizumi caught him in his arms.

"Gotcha" Iwaizumi helped Oikawa stand up properly.

"Where are we?" Oikawa asked.

"Listen closely"

Oikawa inhaled and exhaled deeply, concentrating on the sounds around him.

Human voices far away, strong wind, seagulls and......waves crashing.

Oikawa's eyes widened.

"B-Beach?" he asked in disbelief.

Iwaizumi took his hand, placing a soft kiss on his fingers.

"Yeah.. We are at the beach" he heard Iwaizumi whisper.

Tears formed in his eyes. He wanted to go to the beach for so long! It was his dream! And now Iwaizumi took him here.

"Can we go into the water?" Oikawa always wanted to go swimming in the ocean, too bad, he didn't know how. He felt Iwaizumi tugging on his shirt. With help he took it off, along with his pants, leaving only boxers on. Iwaizumi did the same. He took Oikawa's hand once more and led him into the ocean.

It was already 8 PM and a long drive home was awaiting them, but Iwaizumi wanted to make Oikawa's dream come true.

Oikawa felt the water level rise as Iwaizumi led him forward. The water reached his ankles, then his knees and then his waist.

Iwaizumi stopped.

"I wish you could see the view right now... Its indescribable" Iwaizumi said quietly.

And he really did wish for it.

The sun was bright orange colored, slightly touching the ocean. The small clouds around it were pink and on the whole - it looked like a dream.

He pulled Oikawa close, their naked chests pressing together.

Oikawa's hands found their way to Iwaizumi's waist, wrapping around it.

"The view is beautiful, but nothing compares to you" Iwaizumi whispered into his ear.

Oikawa blushed, but didn't say a word.

This was the perfect moment.

He didn't know how they looked like, but it didn't matter now.

Iwaizumi leaned in and his lips touched Oikawa's. It didn't take long till Oikawa processed what was going on and kissed back. Their lips melted into one another and they stood there in the water, sun setting behind them, kissing like no one was watching.

.

.

.

.
---
😌😌😌
Babes ❤
I changed the cover for this fanfic lmao xD
Hope you enjoyed!
-hatari