{11}

Oikawa had never felt as happy as he was right now.

Time passed quickly and October was here.

Since that day when Iwaizumi confessed to him, his life became brighter and warmer. Iwaizumi would cuddle with him at any moment, he would play with his hair.

He used to do it before, but now it felt as if Iwaizumi was more open with him.

He told Oikawa his story, which made Oikawa cry. He remembers how they both spent a night crying in eachothers arms, he remembers how he got enough courage to tell Iwaizumi how much he loved him that night and that he would never leave his side.

Basically, life was perfect at the moment.

He still had a hard time understanding how such an amazing human being like Iwaizumi could exist.

Iwaizumi was just perfect. Even though Oikawa couldn't see, he knew that Iwaizumi was handsome.

Suddenly a phone rang, dragging Oikawa out of his thoughts. He felt Iwaizumi move a little.

He liked his ringtone. Iwaizumi would sing that song quite often.

"Hello?" he heard Iwaizumi answer.

"Yeah, this is Iwaizumi Hajime..."

...

"Yeah.."

...

"R-Really?!"

...

"Ah, I see, I see. It's okay though"

...

"Okay, goodbye"

He heard Iwaizumi sigh.

"Who was that?" he asked. Iwaizumi put is arm around his shoulders again and pulled him close.

"No one you should care about. I will tell you later, ok?" Iwaizumi nuzzled Oikawa's hair.

Suddenly his phone rang again.

Iwaizumi groaned, but picked up once again..

"Hello?"

...

"Yes, this is Iwaizumi Hajime"

...

"Wait a minute"

Oikawa felt Iwaizumi nudge him a little bit.

"Hey.. Do you know who Matsukawa and Hanamaki are?" he whispered. Oikawa nodded slowly.

"Okay, what is it?"

...

"Now? Erm, sure okay!"

...

"See you soon!"

Oikawa shuffled closer to Iwaizumi.

"Who was that?"

"Matsukawa and Hanamaki are coming over" Iwaizumi said.

Oikawa was a bit shocked. After all Mattsun and Makki only visit him on his birthdays. Iwaizumi stood up.

"I'm going to prepare something to drink. You stay here"

"Okay, okay"

He heard Iwaizumi walk away, and he drifted off into his thoughts again.

Since that day Iwaizumi and him became even closer than they were before. Oikawa likes to remember that night. Their first time. Sometimes he can still feel Iwaizumi's touch in his lower region. They haven't done it again since that day, but Iwaizumi didn't even ask for it. Oikawa thought at one point that maybe he didn't like it, that maybe doing it with a blind person made him feel weird. But Iwaizumi assured him that it was amazing and that he liked it. He also added that he loves Oikawa for who he is and would never leave him for his blindness.

A doorbell rang and he heard Iwaizumi walk to the door. He heard it being open and people talking.

Oh, he recongnized those voices.

"Makki! Mattsun!" Oikawa yelled. The steps got closer and soon someone poked him.

"Hey!" Makki said as he sat down next to Oikawa.

"I'm going to finish making the drinks, you guys talk" Iwaizumi said and left again. After a short period of silence Mattsun spoke.

"So, this Iwaizumi guy, is he nice to you? He doesn't hurt you, right?" he asked.

"Iwaizumi is.. He is perfect, okay guys? Like, words cannot describe how amazing he is! He cooks, cleans, helps me all the time, he cuddles with me and gives me kisses and sometimes he ev---"

"Wait, gives you kisses?" Makki asked in disbelief.

"Uhh, actually we are kinda..dating, I guess?"

"Whoa whoa whoaaaa! Wait a minute! Are you sure he loves you?" the question threw Oikawa off a little bit. He was going to say something, but got interrupted...by Iwaizumi.

"Yes. Yes I do love him. I love him more than anything in the world, more than myself, more than my parents, more than anything in the whole universe" Iwaizumi said, making Oikawa blush.

"Well, I'm glad he finally found someone who truly loves him" Mattsun smiled.

"Oh, we have some news too!" Makki suddenly exclaimed. "Me and Mattsun are going to live in this town!"

"Yeah, we lived far away, but finally be saved up enough money and we will move" Oikawa heard both Mattsun and Makki chuckle a little bit. He never realized that they lived far away, it now makes sense why they couldn't visit him more.

"I'm happy for you guys! I hope you visit me and Iwaizumi more" Oikawa said. He felt someone sit beside him and as soon as he felt someone nuzzle his hair, he knew it was his beloved Iwaizumi.

"You two are so cute together" he heard Mattsun say.

~~~

The four spent an evening together. Iwaizumi told them more about himself, since they were practically friends now, but he never left Oikawa's side. They left at around 8 PM, since a long ride was awaiting them.

Iwaizumi was quiet for a bit. But as soon as he started talking again, his voice sounded different.... As if he was stressed.

He inhaled deeply.

"Oikawa.. There is something I must tell you"

Oikawa's heartbeat got faster as Iwaizumi said those words.

He felt how Iwaizumi sat infront of him and took both if his hands.

"Now hear me out, okay?"

Oikawa nodded.

"Remember that night you told me that you wanted to see things? After that night I couldn't stop thinking about what you said. I wanted you to see the world. And so, since that day I started putting aside some money everyday, hell, I even took upon a part-time job at night. And now, finally, I can tell you something. Remember that phone call today? It was from the hospital. They are willing to perform an eye surgery. It costs a lot, but I want you to be happy"

He heard Iwaizumi finally exhale.

Oikawa doesn't know when, but he felt how his own tears rolled down his cheeks.

Iwaizumi saved up for a surgery?

He jumped into Iwaizumi's arms, crying softly.

"T-Thank you... Iwaizumi..." he managed to say. Iwaizumi held him close.

"For you, I would do anything"

.

.
.

.

.

.
---

I did my research! I'm still not sure if that type of surgery exists but it should. Anyway, whoop whoop!

-hatari