{10}

WARNING! Includes +18 content!

Iwaizumi's eyes widened.

Oikawa pressed his palm to Iwaizumi's chest. His hand then traveled to his shoulder.

"Iwaizumi... Let me... Let me learn about your body" he said. Along with these words he took off his shirt.

Iwaizumi followed him and took off his t-shirt too.

Oikawa touched his face.

"Is this your cheek?" he asked. Iwaizumi muttered a "yes". His hand traveled down. He touched his jawline, then his neck.

Then he touched his chest and traveled down to his abs.
It felt weird to him. Iwaizumi's chest was different than his, it was harder.

Iwaizumi was blushing really hard, he still had a hard time proccesing what was going on.

Oikawa slowly crawled to Iwaizumi, wrapping his arms around his neck. Their faces were practically touching. Oikawa felt his nose touch something.

"That was another eskimo kiss" Iwaizumi said as he laughed a little. Oikawa blushed but didn't move. He was feeling.....

He couldn't even describe the feeling. It felt as if this was right, as if here in Iwaizumi's arms was where he belongs.

He felt loved.

Iwaizumi wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close. Their chests pressed against eachother and finally Iwaizumi's lips touched Oikawa's.

They both melted into the sensation. Oikawa's lips were sweet and soft and Iwaizumi never wanted to stop kissing him.

Oikawa's hands found their way to Iwaizumi's hair, tugging on it softly. Iwaizumi's heartbeat got faster as he crawed more.

He bit on Oikawa's lip asking him to open his mouth, Oikawa did it almost instantly. As Iwaizumi's tongue slipped into his mouth he couldn't hold back a small moan. This was all new to him, and it felt so good.

After a but they pulled away to catch their breaths.

"Iwaizumi.... I-I want you" Oikawa said.

He felt Iwaizumi flip them over so he would be on top.

"I will be as gentle as I can" Iwaizumi whispered into his ear. Oikawa felt a shiver run down his spine.

Iwaizumi slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips, then he left a trail of kisses on Oikawa's jawline and traveled to his neck.

A quiet moan escaped from Oikawa's mouth and it was one of the hottest things that Iwaizumi had ever heard. As soon as he found his sweet spot he made sure to leave a hickey there, marking his territory.

He kissed his collarbones, his chest. Oikawa was already a mess, all this felt so good. He was panting and moaning quietly as Iwaizumi traveled lower and lower. He felt Iwaizumi unbuttoning his pants.

"If you want me to stop, then tell me okay?" Iwaizumi suddenly asked. Oikawa nodded.

He felt the warm air hit his lower area, it wasn't long till he felt Iwaizumi's fingers wrap around his length. His breathing stopped for a second.

Iwaizumi was slow and gentle. He slowly bopped his head up and down, listening to Oikawa's moans. At some point his own hand found its way to his own pants.

As Iwaizumi started moving a little bit faster, Oikawa's body was shot with pleasure. His hands gripped the sheets. He was on the verge of coming. Iwaizumi knew it, he knew that Oikawa was close, but he didn't want him to hold back, he was ready for everything. He moved even faster and with a loud moan Oikawa came.

"I-Iwaizumi?" Oikawa asked with trembling voice.

"Yeah?" Iwaizumi finally took of f his own pants and was once again on top of Oikawa.

"I-I didn't gross you o-out right?" the boy underneath him was shaking a little bit. Iwaizumi placed a small kiss on his forehead.

"No, you didn't.. Do you want me to go further?" Iwaizumi watched as Oikawa slowly nodded.

His hand reached out for the cabinet and he pulled out a small bottle of lube.

"Tell me if it hurts too much, okay?" Iwaizumi didn't want to hurt Oikawa. He once again nodded slowly and waited for that was about to come.

Iwaizumi sat up and lifted up Oikawa's bottom a little bit, before pouring some lube on his hole. He felt Oikawa shiver. Very slowly and carefully he pushed one finger inside. He waited a bit and started pushing it out and in again. At first Oikawa felt weird, and it was a bit painful, but soon pleasure took over and he couldn't help but moan. Upon hearing that Iwaizumi pushed a second finger inside.

"..a-ah.. I-Iwaizumi"

"Should I stop?"

"No... Continue.."

Once again, slowly and carefully, he moved his hand in and out. He wanted to prepare Oikawa so that all he would feel would be pleasure.

After some time Iwaizumi felt as if he had prepared Oikawa well, since Oikawa was moaning and gripping the sheets, asking for more.

He positioned himself and slowly started pushing his member in. Somehow, out of instinct, Oikawa's hands found Iwaizumi's back. He dug his nails into it as Iwaizumi was slowly pushing it in.

After fully going in Iwaizumi stopped moving to let Oikawa get used to it. He noticed a hint of tears in Oikawa's eyes.

"Does it hurt a lot?" he asked.

"A bit.. B-But I can take it" Oikawa said "y-you can start moving now"

Iwaizumi tried to be as gentle as possible, moving in and out slowly and it was working. Soon a moan escaped from Oikawa's lips. Then another one. Oikawa started panting. What at first started of as merely pain was slowly turning into pleasure.

At some point Iwaizumi started whispering sweet things into Oikawa's ear.

Oikawa hadn't felt so loved in his entire life.

Time passed and Oikawa became a moaning and panting mess underneath Iwaizumi, begging for more. Iwaizumi still tried to hold back, but as soon as he heard Oikawa whimper a small "give me more Iwaizumi" he broke. He started moving faster and rougher while sucking on Oikawa's neck at the same time.

He felt Oikawa's nails dig even deeper into his back, but he couldn't stop himself anymore.

Oikawa's mind was clouded. All he could feel was pleasure, all he could hear was deep and low moans escaping Iwaizumi's mouth. He fell in love with the feeling of Iwaizumi touching him all over.

With a low groan of pleasure Iwaizumi finally came. He slowly pulled out and looked at the boy underneath him. His bright eyes reflected the stars, he was panting and sweating, his mouth formed a small smile.

Iwaizumi placed a kiss on his lips.

"Oikawa..."

Oikawa had his eyes open, he couldn't see, but he could feel Iwaizumi staring back into his eyes.

Iwaizumi leaned in and whispered into his ear:

"I love you, Oikawa..... I love you so much.. I'm so glad.. I'm glad I fell in love with you"

.

.

.

.

.
---

Gentle Iwaizumi is what my fantasies are made of *cough*nsfw Iwaizumi moaning audio ia life *cough*

-Hatari