Chapter 2

After the class was done, the three girls ran right out of the class, not talking to any of their other friends. They ran to the roof and sat down with three identical sighs. Kaoru got her ball out and started playing with it again. Momoko sighed. "Kao, can you stop that? We have a serious problem here." Her bossy side showing for a few seconds, before she got back to eating some candy. Kaoru huffed and looked up in the sky. 

"Don't you think I know? How the hell did the rowdy's get into our school?" Momoko nodded. "And what are they doing here? Are they with Mojo? Or Him?" She laid down on her back and closed her eyes. Kaoru followed her action. Miyako mumbled something none of the others heard. "Miya?" Kaoru said. "What are you thinking?" Her blond friend gulped before laying down. "I said, What if they are here to just go to school? Be normal boys and get some friends." 

Momoko and Kaoru looked at each other before Momoko turned her head. "Do you really believe that they are done with being bad?" Miyako nodded a small nod. "Can't we just give them a chance? It's not like they know we are the power puffs. Why don't we just give them a chance?" Momoko thought about it and looked at Miyako. Miyako was now making her puppy dog eyes and pouting. Nobody could say no to that face. Momoko knows, she's seen the professor try. 

"Kao? We will give the boys a chance. But," She said, lifting her finger. "If they do something bad, we will take them down. Okay?" Miyako smiled and nodded. Kaoru groaned. "Fine. But we don't have to talk to them right? So I can ignore them if I want to?" Momoko nodded. Kaoru pumped her fist in the air. "Alright! Let's go then. We have P.E next." The pink and blue puff giggled as their friend jumped up and raced down the stairs. 

They got ready in a few minutes and went to the field with the rest of the girls. A few minutes later the boys arrived. Miyako smiled at them and waved, but Momoko and Kaoru didn't bother to look at them. Boomer waved back at her and turned his head to the teacher again. Butch and Brick on the other side just stared at their brother like he was crazy.

"Boom?" The eldest said. "What are you doing?" His little brother turned to him and smiled. "Being friendly? You said we were going to be good." Brick sighed. "I know, but you don't have to smile and wave at every girl that looks at us." Boomer pouted and turned to the middle brother. "Butch. What are you doing?" The green ruff turned to his brothers and grinned. "I'm checking out some nice ass. These girls are beautiful." Boomer ignored his perverted brother and went back to smiling at other people to be nice. Brick groaned and face palmed. "Idiots. I have a baby and a perv for brothers." 

RED

Brick took another look at the class and found himself starring once again on the pink-eyes girl with a red bow tied in her hair. Brick felt like he had seen her before, but he didn't remember. The teacher blew the whistle, and he pushed his thought to the back of his head. "Okay, guys. Today we are doing gymnastics. Pair up two and two, and I will tell you all what to do." Brick was about to turn to one of his brothers, but his legs moved on their own. 

He walked over to the pink girl and tapped her shoulder. She turned around to face him. "Yes?" She said rather rude to him. Brick smirked. "Hey. Wanna be my partner?" The girl raised an eyebrow but thought about it. "Why not. I'm Momoko bu the way." She held her hand out. Brick took it. "Brick. So, have you been a student here long?" They made their way to a bigger spot to begin the class. "A few years. And you? Did you and your brothers move here or what?" Brick thought about it. "We have been home-schooled until now. We got out mom to enroll us here." 

Momoko nodded. "Cool." The turned to the teacher, who were not giving instructions. "Now. One of you will go up in a handstand, and the other will hold your feet. Then you can try to keep your balance without your partner holding you." Momoko turned to Brick. "You can start." Brick smirked. "Why? Afraid you can't do is at good as me?" Momoko huffed. "No. I was just trying to be nice, but if you want to turn it into a competition, fine. Let's see how long you can stand, and then I will try. Seems good?" Brick nodded and got up on with hands. He wobbled a bit, but Momoko grabbed his feet. Brick breathe out and found his balance. "You can let go now." He said. Momoko stepped back and watched him sway back and forth a few times, before crashing to the ground. 

Momoko gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth to not laugh. Brick jumped to his feet and groaned. "Ouch. That hurt." He looked at Momoko, who was really having trouble containing her giggling. "Let' see you try then Miss perfect!" Momoko calmed down and smiled. "Sure. But don't be too much of a crybaby when I win." She smiled and turned around to stretch her arms. A circle had formed around them, and they were all eager to see what they were doing. 

Miyako and Kaoru were now by Momoko's side talking to her. "Momo? What are you doing?" Miyako looked over her shoulder to look at Brick, who looked pretty angry. "Don't worry about it, Miya. Brick challenged me to a handstand competition, and I am just about to show him who the master is." Kaoru laughed. "That idiot. He really doesn't know a thing about this school does he?" Momoko shrugged. "Don't care. But maybe you would like the honor of telling him after I win?" Kaoru nodded and backed away with a grin. She grabbed Miyako by the wrist and dragged her along. 

Momoko turned back to Brick, a smug look on her face. "Ready Brick? Watch and learn." And with that, she got up in a handstand. Her toes pointed right up and her whole body straight. Brick gaped. Momoko then started walking around on her hands. She then split her feet apart, put them together and continued to walk. She then stopped and bend down before getting up. She dusted her hands before looking at Brick.

"Well? Who do you think won?" Her face had a smug smirk as she fixed her red bow. "How are you that good?" His brother was now by his side. "Well," Kaoru said and stepped forward. "You are looking at the team captain of the cheerleader squad at this school. You know, the team that won the national competition last year because of Momo's amazing back tuck handstand at the end. The judges were amazed by her. Highest score ever." Brick gaped at her as she bowed down and walked away from the crowd, Miyako and Kaoru right behind her.