Chapter 3

After P.E the rowdy ruff boys went around the school. They stumbled upon some stairs that led to the roof, and they thought it would be a perfect place to skip class from. So they just laid down and relaxed. The boys heard the bell, but they didn't budge. After a while, Brick got up and started walking back and forth. "How did she do it guys?" His brothers looked at each other. "Who are you talking about?" Brick sighed. "That girl Momoko. There is no way she is that good at gymnastics. And it makes me so pissed that she thinks she's better than me!" He sat down and looked up in the sky. 

Boomer crawled over to him. "Don't worry Brick. Why do you even bother with that girl anyway?" Brick sighed again. "I don't know. I just can't get her out of my head. It's like I have seen her before and know her, but I just can't remember where or when. And it's the same with those two friends of hers." Boomer nodded. "Yeah. I have been thinking about that blond girl with pigtails since I saw her in the first class." Butch smiled to himself. "Same guys. The only thing on my mind since we first got here is that black haired, green eyed babe. She's something else. I tried asking her out, but she turned me down." 

Brick kicked his brother in the stomach with his foot. "Focus guys. I'm serious. I have seen them before, but I have no idea where." 

Back at the classroom Momoko, Miyako and Kaoru began to worry about the three ruffs. Momoko kept looking out the window, and Miyako glanced at the door every minute of so. Kaoru was ready to run over the whole school to look for them and punch them for skipping class. But they never got the change, because just as they were going to ask if they could go look for them, Mojo Jojo decided to blow up a hot dog stand in the park. The smoke from the stand made a clear signal in the sky for the girls to see. 

Their hands shot up in the air as the class looked out the window to get a look at Mojo in his now huge robot. They each made an excuse to get out of the class and bolted for the roof. Just as they got to the roof the rowdy's decided to join Mojo. 

The girls transformed and flew off to meet Mojo. When they got there they were not shocked to see the rowdy's hugging Mojo. Buttercup tightened the grip on her hammer. "I knew it!" She said. "I knew they would ditch class and join Mojo." Bubbles sighed. "And I really thought they had a change of heart." Blossom flung her jo-jo out and hit Mojo on the head. "Hey, Mojo!" She screamed. "Quit destroying the town. Some people have school to finish. At least have some brain to not do it right beside our school you idiot!" 

To soon she realized her mistake. The rowdy's looked at the puffs in surprise. "You guys go to New Townsville High?" Blossom didn't say anything, but Bubbles had to. "Yes, we do. And just so you know, we will keep a close eye on you." Brick smirked. "So, mind telling us your names then?"  Buttercup huffed and hit a piece of Mojo's machine while Blossom caught Mojo. "No way. We don't want you guys to bother us there too." 

The boys had moved to a roof to talk to the girls better. "Why Cupcake? Worried that we might hit on you guys?" Butch asked, eyeing her butt. Buttercup slammed the last piece of the robot to bits before turning to face Butch, one hand on her hip and the other tightly around the hammer. "No." She simply said and joined her friends. Bubbles had just sent the pieces away with a bubble. "And besides, you have already been turned down by me once before today." 

And with that, the three girls returned to the school, just in time for the next class. Halfway through the class the rowdy's entered. Their eyes went everywhere, eyeing every girl in the class. They say down but kept their eyes open. Kaoru smirked from her place in the back of the class. She really enjoyed watching them like that. Miyako and Momoko didn't mind the boys but did look over to them at times. 

Once school was over, the girls separated for the first time since the boys came. Momoko had cheer practice, Kaoru was gonna watch the soccer team play, and Miyako had to finish off an art project she had. So they said goodbye at the front gate and walked their separate ways. 

On the other side of the school, the three trouble-makers had joined head's to figure things out. "Okay, guys." Brick said. "Who of the girls in our class do you think it is?" His red eyes went to the smallest brother. "Boomer?" Boomer shook his head, his dirty blond hair swaying a bit. "No idea. Sorry." Brick sighed and patted his head. "Butch?" The middle brother crossed his arms. "Don't know. BC said that I tried asking her out and that she turned me down. I asked about all the girls in the class. They all giggled and said later." 

Brick groaned and turned his head. "Why is it so difficult to find three girls?" HIs brothers watched as their brother stomped around in a circle for a few minutes before someone turned the corner. It was a group of boys their age, and they all had some crazy grins on their faces. Butch grabbed Brick's shoulder and pointed to the group of boys. Brick narrowed his eyes and focused on the group as they stopped right in front of the three brothers. 

"Can you guys move? We are doing something important." Brick smirked and crossed his arms. "What are doing then, if it's so important." One of the boys pushed Brick's shoulders, but he didn't move. "Tell us," Butch said and leaned his arm on his brother. "What is sooo important that you have to hurry?" The boys sighed. "WE," He said, and pointed to himself and three others. "Are going to watch the cheerleaders practice." He pointed to two other guys. "Those two are joining the soccer team. But only because Kaoru is always watching them. And the rest is gonna go see Miyako and see if she want's to hang with them."

Boomer smiled at them. "So you guys know about the girls in the school?" The one answering swelled up his chest with pride. "Yep. We know everything about the girls in this school." Brick smirked. "Good. We are looking for three girls. One of them is a bossy type of girl that takes the lead like second nature. Won't let boys mess around with her, but at the same time won't let them get away." The boy thought about it. "You can come with us to cheer practice. There's one girl that fits that description." Brick nodded, and Butch jumped in to pick up the conversation. "A tom-boy that hates boys with a passion and don't like wearing skirts." The boy pointed to two of his friends. "There is literally only one girl in the school that's like that. Go with those two to the soccer field." 

Boomer scratched his neck. "A girl filled with sunshine and bunnies that help's everyone like it's second nature?" The boys sighed. "Join the rest to ask Miyako. That's the girl you are looking for." Boomer nodded. He wondered if this Miyako girl was Bubbles.